Poppy3 - 2 More Added - June 21, 2014

Thread: Poppy3 - 2 More Added - June 21, 2014

Poppy3 - 2 More Added - June 21, 2014

2:45 PM [poppy3] news just in GRAB YOU SEATS.. JUST INFORMED FROM SOLID MILITARY CONNECTION THAT WE HAVE SOME AIRFORCE PILOTS IN IRAQ AND OUR GOVERNMENT IS BEING VERY QUIET ABOUT THEM BEING THERE. BUT THE ONE'S THAT ARE ARE THERE FLYING MISSIONS ON ATTACK HELI'S AND KILLING THE FIRE OUT OF ISIS TERRORIST. SAID THE TIDE HAS ALREADY TURNED 180 DEGREES SINCE THEY ARRIVED THREE DAYS AGO. THEY ARE FLYING HELI'S WE LEFT THERE. POPPY3

2:47 PM [poppy3] THOSE ARE MY BOYS FORMER AIRCRAFT INSTRUMENT INSTRUCTOR. POPPY3

2:48 PM [poppy3] YEA THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN KNOWING THE JOB THAN JUST BEING ABLE TO FLY THE SHIP. POPPY3

2:51 PM [poppy3] I THINK THEY ARE APACHES BUT NOT POSITIVE, HE DIDNT SAY. SAID THEY WHERE ON TEMP ASSIGNMENT AND WOULD STAY 30 DAYS THEN NEW ONES WOULD ROTATE IF NEEDED WITH THEM AND THAT SOUNDED STRANGE FOR COMBAT ASSIGNMENT TO ME. POPPY3

Re: Poppy3 - June 21, 2014

9:27 PM [poppy3] backs up what I reported to you earlier today ----- Must be the choppers you were referring to: Breaking News … Anti- terrorism forces and the Army helicopters destroyed a nest for the ISIS and / 25 / of its vehicles near Samarra 21/06/2014 23:07:00 BAGHDAD / NINA / Anti-terrorism forces and in coordination with the Army Air force killed a large number of the ISIS gangs. The source said in a press statement a nest for the ISIS and / 25 / of their vehicles were destroyed in al-Hamraa school in Algulam area near Samarra in Salah al-Din province. / End https://ninanews.com/engl ··· Q=HFDKFK poppy3 (link is truncated from chat and not working)

Re: Poppy3 - June 21, 2014

11:58 PM [poppy3] HE NEVER IS WILLING TO SAY HE THINKS IT WILL HAPPEN ON ANY TIME TABLE STATED BY ANYONE BUT HE THINKS IT IS VERY VERY CLOSE AND WILL HAPPEN WITHIN THE NEXT 30 DAYS OR LESS. I THINK IT WILL HAPPEN WITHIN THE NEXT 8 DAYS ACCORDING TO WHAT TURKI AND SEVERAL OTHERS HAVE SAID NOT PUBLIC USA SOURCES BUT THEY BELIEVE IT ALSO. POPPY3