The Truth Is Hard To Find In Our World... Another View About The Situation In Iraq...

Thread: The Truth Is Hard To Find In Our World... Another View About The Situation In Iraq...

The Truth Is Hard To Find In Our World... Another View About The Situation In Iraq...

There is so much misinformation in our media nowadays, and within the commentary of those who are involved within this means of communication... Some of it is because of bad information, and some because certain aspects of what goes on in our world do not want to be revealed by certain individuals with power to control the outcome... Regardless, it is important that we strive to discern the truth on all matters... While at the same time realizing that we may not ever come to that point when it comes to certain aspects of what goes on within our world, and how the geopolitical scene is being manipulated for agendas that are not quite public...

With that being said, I do like to bring in other opinions that I may not necessarily agree with, or better yet have any idea is the truth one way or the other... But I believe it is our responsibility to recognize that we do live in a world that is ever changing on a daily basis... So while these changes are being made, we need to prepare for the possibility of things not working out as we had thought... I am not speaking about the RV itself... But how the political scene within Baghdad, while being manipulated by individuals outside, and inside of Iraq as well... For believers in God's Word, we understand that there is a purpose, and His prophetic Word is being fulfilled.... So we trust in that... What we do not know is who our Creator will allow to lead particular countries... And while we may not like the choice, believers in Christ Jesus do have a responsibility to pray for those who are in positions of authority... Simply because because that person has been elected, or placed in that position by proxy, or inheritance, our Loving Creator has allowed for it to occur ultimately....

We know that all things work out for the good to those who seek the will of Almighty God, but there are times when He does allow for a particular type of leadership to govern the affairs of men which is tyrannical in nature... Generally this will occur because of the sins of a nation, and is a form of punishment for the inhabitants thereof... So we look to God for strength through good times, as well as bad... With His Spirit in those who believe on Him, all circumstances can be endured...

I read this comment from Phoenix in Dinar Detectives, and found it rather interesting... Don't know whether it will come to pass, but again many do have opinions with what will transpire on the political scene... What I do believe is that the RV will transpire regardless of who leads Iraq... God did not lead us to this for it to fall apart... But as I, and others have stated over the years, it is absolutely essential we remain steadfast in our seeking the will of God before, and after it comes to fruition... God bless to you all, and have a great weekend... Below is the comment from Phoenix...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6-20-14 PHOENIX: According to our Matrix of Information the next events may be:

1. Maliki calling a special presser to announce a victory over the ISIS forces driving them back into Syria with the few that remain to be captured or killed in short order. He will give special praise to both Shia and Sunnis for coming together in unity to defeat the forces of evil. This will solidify his success as the next PM.

2. This successful action will be touted as a surprise development by the US press and the next major focus will be on the billions of missing Iraqi dinar which is now hidden in Syria with ISIS and the PROBLEM that will be on a global scale.

3. The surprise turn of events will give the US an excuse to begin air operations in Syria and the reason given will be to destroy ISIS before they can launch global terror.

4. This dialectic launched with the missing IQD as the PROBLEM will have quite the REACTION worldwide that will demand a SOLUTION.

5. Said SOLUTION will come via the Central Bank of Iraq announcing the emergency implementation of the "removal of zeros" plan and the issuing of the new currency.

6. Because of the PROBLEM of the stolen currency this exchange will have to be accelerated to a 30 day or less time period and the excuse given will be the need to limit the ability of ISIS to launder the stolen IQD to fund global terror.

7. It is anticipated this emergency action by the CBI will happen on or before July 1st 2014.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace Be With You All...

Popeye7...
    Last edited by popeye7; 06-20-2014 at 10:37 PM.