Poppy3 More Added - June 19, 2014

Thread: Poppy3 More Added - June 19, 2014

Poppy3 More Added - June 19, 2014

16:45 [poppy3] GUYS ! NO RICH FRIENDS NEWS THIS WEEK ALL STANDS OUT TO ME THAT WE ARE CLOSING IN FAST ON MALIKI BEING GONE FOR GOOD IN A BOX OR SOME OTHER WAY HE IS NOW THE MAIN TARGET OF EVERYONE INCLUDING THE VERY PEOPLE HE CALLED ON TO DISRUPT AND KILL MANY OF HIS COUNTRYMEN JUST TO PROLONG HIS REMAINING IN POWER. THE USA, AND ALL UNITED NATIONS GROUPS ARE ALL PUSHING FOR HIS REMOVAL AT THE SAME TIME. WE ARE IN GREAT SHAPE AND THE RV IS IN OUR NEAR FUTURE I AM CERTAIN OF IT. KEEP YOUR SMILE SHINING AND WE WILL ALL BE CELEBRATING SOON. POPPY3

Re: Poppy3 - June 19, 2014

8:46 PM [poppy3] BGG and I been out in meeting to get the right people elected for our part of Tennessee. AS I REPORTED PRIOR TO LEAVING FOR THE MEETING THERE IS A HARD PUSH BEING MADE TO COMPLETE EVERYTHING BEFORE JULY 1 THIS ALSO AGREES WITH WHAT MILLIONDAY HAS POSTED IN THE OBSERVER. IT IS TRUE THEY WANT THE NEW GOI AND THE NEW RATE ON THE CURRENCY THIS MONTH NOT NEXT . NOW LETS JUST HOPE THEY CAN MOVE EVERYTHING UP AS THEY APEER TO BE TRYING TO DO. STAND BY FOR MORE GOOD NEWS IN THE COMING HOURS. POPPY3

11:19 PM [poppy3] interesting source of news.. SYRIA-NEWS.COM/// U.S. sources: Washington stresses the departure of al-Maliki to end the Iraqi crisis Political News U.S. sources revealed on Thursday that Washington stresses "the need to step down, Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki from office to end the worsening crisis in Iraq, and the formation of a unity government and an Iraqi national without him." The sources said, according to the network (CNN) U.S. news, that "when the administration of President Barack Obama is a growing belief that it is incumbent on Maliki to leave for the sake of his country." This comes in the face of mounting Western and Arab calls to step down, Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, for his position, as a solution to the escalating crisis in the country, while the adviser said Iraqi Prime Minister Ali al-Moussawi, the prime minister's office had not received any formal claims to leave power. The sources added that "the focus of the White House is now about to reach a political transition process in Iraq will lead to a broader consensus government without Nuri al-Maliki." And U.S. President Barack Obama, earlier, that his country would not intervene militarily in Iraq, LIKE I SAID ALL WANT HIM OUT NOW NOT LATER POPPY3

11:24 PM [poppy3] SENT TO ALL MY MAILING LIST THIS MORNING----AS I HAVE TOLD ALL OF YOU TLAR HAS HAD VERY NEAR THE SAME INFO THAT I HAVE STATED FOR MONTHS NOW YES WE HAVE DIFFERED A COUPLE TIMES ON SOME ISSUES BUT HE JUST REVEALED WHERE A COUPLE OF HIS SOURCES WORK AND I WAS SHOCKED THE REASON WE HAVE HAD MUCH OF THE SAME INFO SO MANY TIMES IS HE HAS A STATE DEPT CONTACT AS WELL ??? THEN HE SAID HE HAD A CONTACT INSIDE THE EMBASSY IN IRAQ AS I HAD REPORTED FOR A TIME WHICH HE HAS NOW CAME HOME BUT I HEAR FROM OTHERS VERY CLOSE TO THE EMBASSY THERE. I TRUST THE INFO HE IS SHARING BELOW IS MOSTLY VERY ACCURATE. YOU READ HIS POST AND DESIDE . I THINK HE IS VERY WELL INFORMED ON MOST OF THE BELOW MESSAGE. POPPY3 RV WILL HAPPEN VERY QUICK WHEN MALIKI IS KILLED OR OFFICIALLY GONE

Jun 19 11:31 PM [poppy3] MALIKI AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIME HAS A TRUE DICTATORS MINDSET. JUST LIKE SADDAM THAT THEY FOUND IN A DIRT HOLE IN THE DESSERT AND HE WAS STILL CLAIMING HE WAS THE PRIME MINISTER OF IRAQ ??? LOL,LOL THEY STILL HUNG HIS BUTT A FEW MONTHS LATER AND HE WAS STILL CLAIMING HE WAS PM NOW THAT IS MALIKI PERIOD. POPPY3

11:34 PM [poppy3] HE DOES HE THINKS HE CAN'T BE TOUCHED AND WILL JUST REMAIN THE PM FOREVER BUT IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS HE IS GOING TO LEARN DIFFERENT AND IT MAY BE A 223 BETWEEN THE EYES. THEIR PEOPLE INCLUDING MANY OF THE MILITARY DESPISE HIM AT THIS POINT. TIME WILL TELL POPPY3

11:40 PM [poppy3] chattels ???? HE HAS LIED EVERY TIME HE HAS OPENED HIS MOUTH TO VERYON AND NEVER FOLLOWED OR HONORED ONE PROMISE HE HAS EVER MADE AD THERE HAVE BEEN MANY >>> I CAN'T SEE HOW ANYONE COULD CONSIDER HIM A GOOD DECENT MAN AT ALL. HE IS A RUTHLESS THUG AND LIEING FOOL WHO HAS HAD THOUSANDS OF HIS COUNTRYMEN KILLED THROGH HIS ACTIONS. HE HAS BEEN PURE POISON TO HIS COUNTRY. POPPY3

Re: Poppy3 - June 19, 2014

Thanks Poppy3,
    Been in this for 10 months now. I agree with what you and Tlar have shared. I for one wondered how M would be allowed to leave with out
    being injured or in a pine box. is it possible that what is happening is a means to allow him exile (CIA) makipenng a way of escape for Milikie?

My opinion:

On the Spiritual side of things, I see Iraq and the middle Eastern countries as the birth place for end time move of God.

Ishmael- Muslim Connection. Gen 17:20. The blessings of Father God for Ishmael. To be a great nation one MUST have a valued currentcy.

Blessings, MBT
    open market. It takes $$$$$$ to support this. Also Father God's heart is toward