Poppy3 and MORE Poppy!! - June 16, 2014

Thread: Poppy3 and MORE Poppy!! - June 16, 2014

Poppy3 and MORE Poppy!! - June 16, 2014

10:39 AM [poppy3] IM STILL BUYING DINAR AND AM VERY ENCOURAGED ... I TRUST MY NEWS FAR MORE THAN ANY OF OUR NEWS AGENCIES. ALL MUST MAKE THEIR OWN MINDS UP I HAVE MADE MY DECISION AND I DON'T MAKE MONEY DECISIONS LIGHTLY. POPPY3

11:01 AM [poppy3] 72 HOURS FROM 8AM [YESTERDAY HAS BEEN THE TIME I AM [HEARING AS A LATEST TIME -- I HOPE THEY ARE RIGHT THIS TIME. THAT MEANS BY 8 AM [WED MORNING ? THIS FROM A USA WASHINGTON PERSON AND HE IS ALSO THE ONE WHO TOLD ME LAST MONTH THE CBI AND IMF HAD DECIDED TO WAIT TILL THEY KNEW WHOM THEY WOULD B WORKING WITH POST ELECTIONS. THIS 72 HOURS WAS ONLY FOR US TO HEAR THE NEWS OF THE ELECTIONS RESULTS NOT THE RV. WITH A NEW P M THERE IS A CHANCE A NEW GOV OF THE CBI WOULD BE NAMED ?? I DON'T THINK TURKI WILL BE REMOVED AT THIS TIME BUT THE POSSIBILITY MUST BE CONSIDERED. REST EASY EVERYONE ALL THE DUCKS ARE FALLING IN LINE. BGG IS CORRECT ABOUT MALIKI AND HAS BEEN FOR TWO YEARS OR BETTER AND THAT HAS PROVEN OUT MANY MANY TIMES. I HAVE EVEN QUIT LISTENING MONTHS AGO TO ANY USA NEWS SOURCES ABOUT IRAQ THEY ARE AS LOST AS LAST YEARS EASTER EGG WHEN IT COME TO NEWS ABOUT IRAQ. THEY HAVE NEVER REPORTED ONE FACT I HAVE EVER READ FOR YEARS ABOUT IRAQ. POPPY3

11:06 AM [poppy3] VERY SELDOM HAVE THEY EVEN HAD CORRECT INFO FROM IRAQ. THEY ALSO GET SO CAUGHT UP IN HOW THEY CAN SENSATIONALIZE THEIR STORY AND THEY KNOW THE PUBLIC WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY ABOUT IRAQ . HAVEN'T YOU HEARD MANY MILITARY THAT HAVE SERVED THERE TELL HOW BAD THE REPORTING HAS BEEN AND HOW THINGS ARE BLOWN WAY OUT OF PROPORTION ?? I HAVE MANY TIMES, MY COUSIN SERVED THERE TWICE AND HE JUST LAUGHS AT THE NEWS BACK HERE WHEN HIS WIFE WOULD SEND HIM CLIPPINGS FROM OUR NEWS HERE. POPPY3

Re: Poppy3 - June 16, 2014

9:29 PM [poppy3] msnbc and others making apologies because seem some of the pictures and news about the isis has been faked pictures and information . here come the article. poppy3 next post.

9:29 PM [poppy3] ISIS execution photos faked 6/17/2014 — ALERT! “ISIS” EXECUTION PHOTOS FAKED… PHOTOSHOP MISTAKE, AND WARDROBE “MALFUNCTION” JUNE 16, 2014 MICHAEL JANITCH LEAVE A COMMENT Breaking news 8hours after posting this, June 16 2014.. 11am CT !!! Main stream media now asking ‘are the Isis photos fake’……. https://www.ibtimes.co.uk ··· -1452833 “Isis captioned the photos with the claim that “hundreds have been liquidated”, and boasted on a militant website that the horrific images provide evidence that 1,700 Iraqi government soldiers have been killed by Sunni fighters. Meanwhile Iraq’s chief military spokesman, Lt. Gen. Qassim al-Moussawi, confirmed the photos’ authenticity. Moussawi also told AP that an analysis of the images by military experts showed that about 170 soldiers were executed by militants after their capture. However Erin Evers, Human Rights Watch researcher in Iraq said: “We’re trying to verify the pics, and I am not convinced they are authentic.” Original post below: Main stream media is running the “Isis mass execution” story. All the reports reference a series of videos and pictures released by “Isis”. However, it would appear that someone who did the photos from “Isis” forgot to add a new layer in photoshop when adding “dead” bodies . Look at the men in the grey and black striped shirts… look at the mans belt for the blue brush error, look at the shirts photo cut and paste mismatch… blue added multiple times in other picture as well. Whoops! Propaganda caught red handed. Meaning the bodies (at least at the bottom) are added in or altered .. meaning fakery is at work here …. Shirt color bleedover, and a cut off color by a photoshop layer mistake, hair color on man in green shirt has been fully altered / added. Mistake tinge of blue on the grey striped mans belt! Referee sports jersey in the middle… Photoshop color error, and blue brush error… same blue showing up added to other images… And, any observant person would noti

Chat has truncated the link and Poppy's message. I will edit if I am able to get the full information! …Sing

Re: Poppy3 - June 16, 2014

9:45 PM [xxxx] What puzzles me is why would Maliki be so stupid to decrease security just to let in a group that basically wants to hunt him down and kill him. Very puzzling

9:46 PM [xxxx] i know I wouldn't if I was a prime minister of a country

9:50 PM [poppy3] xxxx AS i HAVE SAID MANY TIMES HE HAS A DICTATOR MIND AND WILL KILL OR DO ANYTHING TO GAIN OR STAY IN POWER HE THOUGHT IF THEY WERE ALLOWED TO TAKE MOSUL THEN THEY WOULD AUTOMATICALLY GET A STATE OF EMERGENCY THEN HE COULD STAY IN POWER FOR MONTHS MORE. THIS ALSO BACK FIRED ON HIM AS EVERY MOVE HE HAS MADE LATELY HAS. HIS DAYS IN POWER ARE NUMBERED AND HIS LITTLE BUTT WILL BE FIRED AND HE KNOWS IT. POPPY3

9:52 PM [poppy3] JUST GOT ANOTHER TEXT SAYING PM NAMED A COUPLE HOURS AGO BUT HAVEN'T CONFIRMED THROUGH ANY SOLID SOURCE AS OF YET I WILL HAVE TO SEE IT ANNOUNCED BEFORE IT WILL BECOME REAL TO ME. POPPY3

10:03 PM [poppy3] WASHINGTON JUST TOLD ME NO CONFIRMATION YET THAT HE KNOWS OF SAID WILL CALL ME THE MINUTE HE HEARS THE FACTS. POPPY3 SO WE NEED TO JUST WAIT TILL THE BIG DOGS TELL US FOR SURE. POPPY3

10:04 PM [xxxx] Poppy is it possible that the RV could still come roughly the same time as the PM announcement?

10:06 PM [poppy3] xxxx I DON'T THINK THEY WILL BE FAR APART. SEVERAL THINGS STILL PENDING AND THEY CAN ALL HAPPEN ALMOST SIMULTANEOUSLY SO JUST RELAX AND BE READY AS NEWS COMES IN AND GET CONFIRMED. POPPY3

10:08 PM [poppy3] HCL,140,BUDGET,TARRIF, AND THE RV ALONG WITH KNOWING THAT TURKI WILL REMAIN AS THE CBI GOVERNOR . LIKE I SAID THEY CAN ALL HAPPEN WITHIN HOURS OF ONE ANOTHER. POPPY3

10:09 PM [poppy3] THEY HAVE REPORTED THE HCL AND 140 AND TARRIF LAWS AND REGULATION ARE AGREED ON AND JUST NEED IMPLEMENTATION. POPPY3