2:43 PM [poppy3] International Monetary Fund (IMF) – News conference - DATE: June 16, 2014 EVENT: International Monetary Fund (IMF) holds a news conference on the release of the concluding statement of the U.S. Article IV consultation, the IMF’s annual check-up of the U.S. economy. PARTICIPANTS: IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde; IMF Western Hemisphere Director Alejandro Werner; U.S. Mission Chief Nigel Chalk for IMF; and IMF North America Division Chief Roberto Cardarelli LOCATION: IMF Headquarters 2, 1900 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Conference Hall 2, Washington, D.C. source Related Articles U.S. and IMF 2013 Article IV Concludes; ‘Global Taxes’ .. The introduction of a carbon tax and a value added tax would help U.S. economy IMF Weighs Options To Quota Reform; Due To U.S. Failure To Pass Reforms Agreed Upon 4 Years Ago, The Deadline for Completing the IMF Quotas had to be postponed to January 2015 US delay deadlocks IMF reforms U.S. Congress and Obama Undermining Washington’s Leadership of the World Economy By Not Ratifying IMF Reform IMF and U.S. ~ U.S. makes good on a 2010 agreement to give nations such as China, Brazil and India more influence at the organization Source: https://goingglobaleastmeetswest.blog...or-united.html

2:44 PM [poppy3] WONDER WHAT ELSE THEY WILL DISCUSS ?? LINK PROVIDED. POPPY3 BBL

Jun 15 3:44 PM [poppy3] I WAS JUST TOLD THE ELECTION RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED WITHIN THE NEXT 72 HOURS. LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE THEY HAVE NEVER MET THE FIRST DEADLINE >>> THE GOOD NEWS IS THEY ARE STILL ON IT AND MOVING TO FINALIZE ALL THE STEPS THEY NEED TO ACCOMPLISH. I THINK IT IS POSSIBLE THEY WILL ANNOUNCE THE RESULTS TOMORROW. TIME WILL TELL THE FACTS. POPPY

Jun 15 3:46 PM [poppy3] USUALLY AS YOU KNOW THE FACTUAL NEWS DOESN'T SHOW ITS FACE TILL AFTER 6PM OR LATER FROM IRAQ. THE EARLIER REPORTS ARE USUALLY FILLED WITH RHETORIC THAT DOESN'T RING TRUE THE NEXT DAY. POPPY

Jun 15 3:49 PM [xxxx] Poppy, any confirmation of what Tlar was saying the observer about M appointing himself as Premier of Iraq?

Jun 15 3:50 PM [poppy3] xxxx NO I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING LIKE THAT AT ALL YET?