5:31 PM [poppy3] i have received many emails asking the same question ?? should we bail and sell for what we can get for our dinar since the civil war has started. WELL HERE IS MY REPLY .... HELL NO !! FIRST OFF THERE IS NO CIVIL WAR SECOND I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION BACK MANY YEARS AGO WHEN I DECIDED TO START THIS INVESTMENT AND I STILL STAND ON THE FAITH I HAVE HAD EVERY DAY SINCE. IF YOU LISTEN TO OUR NEWS MEDIA AND YOU BELIEVE THEM THEN GET OUT AND GO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO BUT I AM CONVINCED BEYOND A SHADOW OF DOUBT THAT THIS IS ALL, JUST AS WE HAVE TOLD YOU, A POLITICAL MOVE TO TRY AND STAY IN POWER EVERY DAY POSSIBLE FOR MALIKI AND I KNOW THE FINANCIAL WORLD WILL NOT STOP THEIR PROGRESS IN PREPARATION TO MOVE IRAQ TO THE WORLD STAGE FINANCIALLY IN SPITE OF POLITICS AT THIS POINT. MY INVESTMENT IS SAFE AND I HAVE A LOT INVESTED. I DID MY RESEARCH BEFORE AND KNOW I ALWAYS WIN ESPECIALLY WHERE MY MONEY IS CONCERNED. SO ME AND JESUS HAVE A CONTRACT AND AT SOME POINT I WILL WIN AND WIN BIG IN THIS INVESTMENT ALSO. LISTEN TO WHOM YOU WANT BUT MY DECISION IS MADE, I AM GOING TO SEE THE RV AND I AM GOING TO SEE IRAQ DINAR TRADED INTERNATIONALLY IN JULY JUST LIKE THEY STATED SEVERAL TIMES. OUR NEWS MEDIA HAS NEVER ONCE HAD ANYTHING RIGHT THEY HAVE REPORTED ABOUT IRAQ EVEN BACK DURING THE WAR EVERYTHING THEY HAVE REPORTED HAS BEEN DISTORTED. IRAQ HAS REMOVED THE DIAPERS AND ARE PUTTING THEIR PANTS ON. POPPY3 IS IN HOW ABOUT YOU.

5:32 PM [poppy3] MALIKI WAS INJURED YESTERDAY BUT WAS BACK HAVING MEETINGS TODAY BEGGING FOR AMNESTY AND MAKING MANY MORE PROMISES THAT THEY KNOW HE WOULD NEVER KEEP. POPPY3

10:20 PM [poppy3] Disturbance In Iraq You are probably hearing the news of the uprising in Iraq. There is always more going on behind the scenes than the the false reality picture painted by the controlled media. Below are posts from three different analysts that constantly monitor Iraq and matters that may effect its currency. These and other watchers perceive this as a short term situation fostered by Prime Minister Maliki in the last few days of his term in an attempt to implement a State of Emergency so he can stay in office another 30 days. This would give him more time to try to complete forming a coalition in the Parliament to keep him on for another term. Otherwise he may be prosecuted for crimes. Several gurus think this disturbance is an added pressure for the RV to occur sooner rather than later, but others think this will stall it longer. It is not easy trying to understand and interpret events from within the false reality of ubiquitous fraud. Please read The New World Order Empire. Similar disturbances are brewing in the U.S. Be prepared.