1:49 PM [poppy3] THEY ARE MALIKI'S GOONS RUNNING THE SHOW THAT TOOK THE AIRPORT. HE ORDERED THE REDUCTION IN SECURITY DAYS AGO THEN AFTER THE SECURITY IS DOWN HE SENDS IN THE GROUP THAT HE RELEASED LAST YEAR FROM PRISON TO ATTACK?? SAME THING HE HAS DONE AT EVERY JUNCTION WHEN HE NEEDS ATTENTION OR A DIVERSION. HE IS LIKE A OPEN BOOK IF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION. EVERY TIME AND I MEAN EVERY TIME OVER THE LAST TWO YEARS THAT HE NEEDS HEAT OFF OF HIM THIS SAME TYPE ATTACK HAS HAPPENED EVERY TIME PEOPLE. 1500 PRISONER DO NOT ESCAPE TOGETHER THEY ARE TURNED LOOSE. THEY AGAIN ARE DOING HIS DIRTY WORK. CASE DISMISSED YOUR HONOR.

1:58 PM [poppy3] YES LAST NIGHT I REPORTED I RECEIVED INFO THAT THE RV WILL NOT GO BEYOND JUNE 30. POPPY3

1:59 PM [poppy3] AS FOR HOW THIS WILL EFFECT THAT STATEMENT IT WILL DEPEND IF THE GOI FALLS FOR MALIKI'S DISTRACTION AGAIN LIKE A BUNCH OF BLIND SHEEP. POPPY3

2:04 PM [poppy3] VERY CURIOUS THAT MALIKI MOVED HIS FAMILY OUT OF THE COUNTRY TWO WEEKS AGO AND HE FLEW THEM OUT OF THAT AIRPORT THEN MOVE THE MAJORITY OF THE SECURITY FORCES OUT THEN HE SENDS IN HIS GOONS AND TAKES THE PLACE OVER. IS THAT NOT OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE. I AM NOT PSYCHIC OR KNOW HOW EVEN IT IS SPELLED LOL, LOL BUT I CAN SEE HIM VERY CLEARLY. THIS IS ANOTHER HANGING OFFENCE HE HAS COMMITTED. POPPY3

2:33 PM [poppy3] THE SOURCE THAT GAVE ME THE INFO YESTERDAY HAS NEVER GIVEN ME ANYTHING BEFORE. HE IS A FRIEND OF A FRIEND AND HE HAS BEEN IN PUBLIC OFFICE FOR 16 YEArs AND HOLDS DINAR. POPPY3