10:34 PM [poppy3] just in from church and just received this email -- HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED BUT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING AND ALSO SOUNDS LIKE WHAT I TOLD EVERYONE THAT THEY WOULD KNOW THE NEW PM LONG BEFORE WE WOULD. --NATIONAL ALLIANCE: MALIKI'S REIGN ENDED.......... National Alliance: Maliki's reign ended after he settled the name of the Prime Minister Agency eighth day June 8, 2014 BAGHDAD - ((eighth day)) National Alliance said that the name of the next prime minister will be announcing soon after the ratification of the election results by the Electoral Commission for elections. A source in the coalition told the "eighth day," said the candidate for the post of prime minister will be supported by the basic components of the Iraqi people. He added that the next prime minister, has a strong character, proven competence and integrity and will lead a harmonious strong team capable of fighting terrorism and embark on a puppet reconstruction of the country and its institutions, civilian and military. The source declined to name the next prime minister before the ratification of the results, but stressed that Iraq will not be a new era of Mr. Nuri al-Maliki any executive role in it, but a coalition of state law Iris Soasl his parliamentary deputy.

10:39 PM [poppy3] IF THIS NEW P M IS GOING TO KEEP TURKI THEN THERE SHOULD BE A FAST TRANSITION FROM MALIKI GROUP TO THE NEW GOI. POPPY3

10:41 PM [poppy3] I THINK AS SOON AS THE NEW P M IS NAMED PUBLICLY THAT THE GOI WILL BE SET WITHIN A WEEK TO 10 DAYS AND ALL WILL MOVE FORWARD IN EVERY WAY. BUDGET, 140, HCL, RV ??? ALL WILL BE ALMOST SIMULTANEOUSLY. POPPY3

10:43 PM [poppy3] NOW WE HAVE TO SLOW DOWN AND MAKE SURE THAT POST, IF FACTUAL, IS NOT SOME PLANTED REPORT. RELAX AND TAKE IT ALL IN. WE ARE GOING TO WIN VERY SOON AND THAT PART IS FACT. POPPY3

10:45 PM [poppy3] WE ARE IN A OVERTIME GAME AND THEY HAVE THE BALL BUT THEY HAVE JUST FUMBLED AND WE HAVE RECOVERED THE BALL ON THE 5 YARD LINE. I THINK THIS TIME WE ARE GOING TO SCORE VERY BIG. POPPY3