" The Dinar Daily ", Thursday, 5 June 2014 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: " The Dinar Daily ", Thursday, 5 June 2014

Re: Premier Barzani Denies Oil Exports a Prelude to Kurdish Independence

Central Bank puts the Bank of the economy under guardianship

BAGHDAD ((eighth day)) - The development of the Iraqi Central Bank, on Wednesday, Economy Bank for Investment under guardianship, while pointing to his commitment to promote and protect bank customers.

The Musdermsrfa "put the bank watchman financially to inventory the Bank's assets and put a two-step for the advancement of its final liquidation or repayment of money after his customers.

While the Association of private banks called for the central bank to help the Bank of the economy to return to the banking sector to "force".

The central bank said in a statement received by ((eighth day)) that "the central bank governor and a number of bank officials met with the chairman of the Bank of the economy and the managing director, and they discussed about the possibility of taking the necessary measures for the advancement of the bank's financial and maintain service customers."

The statement added that "representatives of the Central Bank undertook the task of overseeing the effective management of the economy, the Bank for Investment and Finance."

He continued that "in the event of insufficient assets of the bank, the central bank will work on a final liquidation of the bank after the fulfillment of the obligations of its customers."

The Bank was established to invest in the economy 22.03.1999, as has been included in the stock market on 02/01/2005, and the bank has 50 branches scattered in various governorates of Iraq, with a capital of one hundred and fifty billion Iraqi dinars. (ST)

https://translate.google.com/translat...m/%3Fp%3D50482

Re: Premier Barzani Denies Oil Exports a Prelude to Kurdish Independence

TLAR ~

The news has been great. This thing is coming to a head as we edge closer to June 15th. Maliki is loosing at every turn and hopefully by Friday we will see the SOL drop him like the hot potato he is. There is a great chance the CBI will do its thing the last week of this month. I would be surprised if they do not. Sorry I cannot write more. Just watch as this thing unfolds. It is about to get real exciting. The pressure is building on the SOL and the party will be no voted on day one if they take M to the floor on June 15th. They know this. The coalition is getting stronger while the SOLs underbelly is beginning to show. Defections will start to come fast a furious if the do not dump M soon. Oh and I got my new car, a Yugo. The check for 1 million bounced so I am back on your side again.

~ Tlar

More:https://dinarupdates.com/observer/