THERE ARE NOW SEVERAL HUNDRED ON THIS EMAIL LIST.--- HOPE YOU ENJOY BEING HERE. Poppy3

WELL TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION ABOUT HOW AND WHY I GET SO EXCITED WHEN I REPORT NEWS THAT MOST PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE TO BE SO POSITIVE BUT I SEEM TO ALWAYS HAVE A POSITIVE REMARK ABOUT EVERY ARTICLE PEOPLE POST. MANY PEOPLE THINK I AM FAKING BEING POSITIVE BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS WALK IN MY SHOES FOR A FEW DAYS AND IF THEY HAD EXPERIENCED MY DAY ON AUGUST 17TH 1987 THEY WOULD SEE THAT THE STUFF THEY THINK IS BAD IS NOTHING .
I HAVE TWO OF THE GREATEST SONS A MAN COULD HAVE EVER BEEN BLESSED WITH AND I NOW KNOW JUST HOW PRECIOUS MY FAMILY IS AND I DIDN'T DESERVE FOR YEARS WHAT GOD HAS PROVIDED TO ME. I NOW, AS MANY OF YOU HAVE HEARD HAVE WONDERFUL TALENTED GRANDCHILDREN AND I KNOW IT IS BECAUSE I FOLLOW GOD AND WALK HIS WALK AND HE CONTINUES TO BLESS MY FAMILY.

HERE IS MY ANSWER. I HAVE BEEN IN THIS DINAR INVESTMENT NOW FOR 9 YEARS AND I HAVE COME TO UNDERSTAND MUCH OF THE DETAILS THAT IS NEEDED AND HOW THE IRAQ LEADERSHIP OPERATE. IT'S LIKE LEARNING THE GOOD, BAD AND UGLY OF THE NATURE OF THE PEOPLE.

YES!, MANY TIMES THERE ARE THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPEN THAT I KNEW WAS A SETBACK FOR OUR PAYOFF BUT I WENT INTO THIS WITH MY EYES WIDE OPEN AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CONVINCED THAT I MADE A WISE AND EDUCATED DECISION BEFORE I GOT INTO THIS . WE CAN ALL BE JUDGEMENTAL AND NEGATIVE ABOUT SOMETHING DAILY BUT OLD POPPY3 CHOSE MANY YEARS AGO WHEN MY SON GOT HURT THAT IF I DIDN'T DEVELOP A ATTITUDE OF LOVE , HAPPINESS , JOY I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO LIVE MY LIFE TO HELP MY SON.

I HAVE SEEN THE WORST OF THE WORST WHEN YOU HAVE A SON OR DAUGHTER MORE THAN ANY FAMILY MEMBER HURTING AND THEY CAN'T TELL YOU HOW, WHY OR WHERE THEY ARE HURTING IT WILL TEAR YOUR HEART OUT. YOU THINK WORRY?? WELL LIVE THROUGH WEEKS ,MONTHS AND YEARS OF THAT AND THEN TELL ME THE TRANSMISSION GOING OUT IN YOUR CAR IS A PROBLEM. I SAY SON LEARN WHAT A REAL PROBLEM IS BEFORE CRYING.

I AND MY WIFE ARE STRONG AND WE LIVE HAPPY AND FULL OF JOY AND THE DAILY PROBLEMS THAT SEEMS EVERYONE GET ALL UPSET ABOUT ARE TRIVIAL COMPARED TO WHERE WE HAVE BEEN BUT THE ROAD WE ARE TRAVELING IS PAVED WITH HAPPINESS AND GOD IS LEADING THE WAY FOR US. YES !!, I AM ENTHUSED AND EXCITED THAT OUR WAIT WHICH HAS BEEN VERY SHORT FOR A BLESSING OF THIS MAGNITUDE IS VERY CLOSE TO ARRIVING.

BELOW IS WHAT ONE OF THE MOST PROMINENT AND MOST SUCCESSFUL MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS TOLD ME YEARS AGO BACK STAGE AFTER I HAD JUST SPOKEN TO SOME 12,000 PEOPLE AND I TREASURE IT DAILY.

MANY TIMES MY ENTHUSIASM GET WAY OUT OF CONTROL AND WHEN I USED TO TRAVEL AS A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER I WAS REALLY A NO BODY BUT GOD WAS BLESSING ME SO MUCH WHEN I MET ZIG ZIGLAR HE TOLD ME ! HE SAID SON YOU HAVE SUCH A SPIRIT OF ENTHUSIASM FOR YOUR BUSINESS YOU GET SO ON FIRE PEOPLE WANT TO COME SEE YOU BURN. WHAT A COMPLIMENT FROM SUCH A GREAT MAN THAT MOTIVATED SO MANY WORLD WIDE. I WAS SO HUMBLED AND PROUD THAT HE SAID THAT AND THAT HE TOLD ME PEOPLE NEEDED PEOPLE LIKE ME FOR THEM TO FEED THEIR SPIRIT.

WHEN I PREACH SOMETIME I CAN FEEL MYSELF FEEDING OFF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS THE WHOLE CROWD GETS THE SPIRIT AND YOU NEVER CAN TELL WHAT GLORIOUS THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN PEOPLES LIVES. I LOVE THAT FEELING AND IF I HAVE EVER BEEN ADDICTED TO ANYTHING BUT FOOD IT IS THE FEELING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
FOR YOUR TEENS , YOUNG ADULTS, GRAND KIDS THAT WILL HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO COME TO THE KINGDOM KIDS CAMP, THINGS LIKE THIS IS WHAT THEY WILL BE TAUGHT AND IS WHY GOD HAS PURPOSED ME TO BUILD AND START THIS CAMP. OUR KIDS TODAY ARE NOT TAUGHT CONFIDENCE OR LEADERSHIP THEY ARE BEING TAUGHT TO FOLLOW NOT LEAD.

I KNOW GOD THROUGH ME WILL HELP CHANGE THAT AND DEVELOP LEADERS IN THE YOUTH THAT WILL LEAD IN LIFE, WORK, SCHOOL AND CHURCH. BLESS ALL OF YOU AND I HOPE YOU CAN SEE NOW WHY OLD POPPY3 TRYS TO FIND THE BEST OF THE BEST IN EVERY SITUATION. BLESSING TO YOU POPPY3 you are free to share this with all