8:54 AM [poppy3] RICH FRIENDS, HOPE YOUR PAYING CLOSE ATTENTION (READ BLOG AND OBSERVER) BECAUSE THESE POSTS ARE INTERNATIONAL NEWS AND SHOWS INVOLVEMENT OF THE WORLD BANK AND THAT THEY SAY TO GO LIVE ON THE WORLD EXCHANGE MONETARY SYSTEM. THIS MEANS SEVERAL THINGS TO US ? THE MONTH OF JUNE IS A DEADLINE MEANING THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE FINANCIAL RESTRUCTURING COMPLETE PRIOR TO THE RELEASE DATE... THIS IS FACT !! IT IS OBVIOUS TO GET THERE THEY WILL HAVE A RV PRIOR TO THESE DATES. AS I REPORTED LAST MONTH MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH. I STATED THEY WHERE IN AGREEMENT TO WAIT TILL THEY KNEW FOR SURE WHO THEY WILL BE DEALING WITH AT THE CBI AND PRIME MINISTER POSITION AND THEY ARE STILL SAYING THE SAME. I THANK TLAR FOR THESE ARTICLES. GREAT JOB BUDDY. MY SUGGESTION NOW IS RELAX AND BE READY AND TAKE YOUR TIME, THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME INVESTMENT, DO NOT RUN TO THE BANKS IMMEDIATELY. STAY ON DINARUPDATES.COM FOR UPDATES FROM BGG ON THE BEST CASH OUT SITES AND WHERE THEY ARE AND WHAT IS NEEDED BEFORE YOU GO. REMEMBER MY FRIENDS WISE STATEMENT THE FIRST MOUSE TO THE TRAP GETS HIS HEAD MASHED AND THE SECOND MOUSE EATS THE CHEESE. POPPY3