Poppy3 - May 23, 2014

Thread: Poppy3 - May 23, 2014

Poppy3 - May 23, 2014

9:13 AM [poppy3] COME IN TO SHARE WHAT I RECEIVED THIS MORNING--received a email late last evening from a former business partner. Didn't even know he had dinar. He has received a RUMOR FROM HIS ACCOUNTANT AND MONEY MANAGER REMEMBER I SAID THIS IS RUMOR--- NOTHING CONFIRMED BUT HE SAYS THE GUY HAS ALWAYS BEEN CORRECT. HE WAS TOLD THE INCREASE IN VALUE WILL HAPPEN FOR SURE DURING THE MONTH OF JUNE AND THAT THE WINDOW WILL BE OPEN FROM JUNE 1 TILL THE LAST DAY OF JUNE. HE SUSPECTS THE INTERNATIONAL BONDS THAT ARE NOW BEING BID ON WILL BE ACCEPTED SOON AND THAT THE RV WILL RELEASE VERY SOON AFTER THE NEW PRIME MINISTER AND CBI ENDORSE THE BACKING ON THE BONDS TO SUPPORT THEM? VERY INTERESTING AS I HEARD SIMILAR LAST WEEK FROM ONE OF MY SOURCES BUT THIS IS THE FIRST DUPLICATE CONFIRMATION OF THE SAME INFORMATION --- HANDLE THIS INFORMATION WITH CARE IT IS JUST A RUMOR AT THIS POINT LIKE SO MANY OTHERS BUT THIS MAY HAVE MERIT. POPPY3

9:16 AM [xxxx] Have they chosen a new PM yet?

9:19 AM [poppy3] xxxx nope not yet they first stated they would announce on the 25th but they have never ever met a deadline as we all know. poppy3
    Last edited by Sing4u2; 05-24-2014 at 08:39 PM.

Re: Poppy3 - May 23, 2014

More from Poppy3 on the evening of May 23rd!

8:53 PM [poppy3] 40 deputies in the coalition are not a law under the control of al-Maliki ----JUST AS I TOLD ALL OF YOU THE OTHER DAY HE LOST 40 SUPPORTERS IN HIS OWN GROUP YET PEOPLE STILL TRYING TO SAY HE HAS ALREADY WON PM -- NOT --- HAS NOT HAPPENED YET. HE HAS A LONG STEEP HILL YET TO CLIMB. NOW HE IS WORKING HIS OLD BUTT OFF TRYING TO MAKE DEALS TO MAKE IT HAPPEN BUT THESE 40 TURNING AGAINST HIM JUST MAKE THE HILL MUCH STEEPER. POPPY3

9:02 PM [poppy3] THE TAX ATTY IS FAR FROM THE FIRST PRO NEEDED. FIRST BEFORE CASHING OUT IS A FINANCIAL STRATEGIST---- MONEY MANAGER-- YOU INTERVIEW THEM WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT YOUR MONEY OR WHERE IT COMES FROM. THAT IS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS AND DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL. WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FROM HIM IS REFERENCES ON HIS CLIENTELE AND IF YOU AND HE OR SHE HAVE PERSONALITIES THAT CAN GET ALONG. YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT TRUST ATTY'S HE WORKS WITH OR RECOMMENDS. YOU NEED TO USE EXAMPLES SAYING MR JONES IF I BRING YOU 4 MILLION DOLLARS FOR YOU TO MANAGE WHAT SUGGESTIONS DO YOU HAVE FOR TAX PROTECTION AND I AM AGAINST ????? SAY MUTUAL FUND OR WHAT EVER. HAVE HIM GIVE EXAMPLES. HE NEEDS YOU MUCH MORE THAN YOU NEED HIM. THEN GO TO ANOTHER AND GET THE SAME INFORMATION. A GREAT POLICY LIKE I FOUND MINE IS ASK VERY SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS OF PEOPLE TO USE. MINE MANAGES MANY PRO FOOTBALL PLAYERS AND COACHES AS WELL AS MANY TOP COUNTRY MUSIC STARS AND MOVIE STARS. THIS IS THE TYPE PEOPLE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR NOT THE GUY WHO SELLS INSURANCE AND MANAGES AUNT LUCY'S 125,000 DOLLARS . POPPY3