I could use some help here guys

Thread: I could use some help here guys

I could use some help here guys

So....we have the "gurus" on one end of the spectrum and the likes of Kap and Ernostte on the other end with MD, BGG, TLAR in the middle. Kap's army claims a float with NO initial rise at the onset once this thing goes green. They say this while MD says and keeps say "reality rate". MD makes sense to me and keeps me hanging in there but a guy can help but get down while reading Kap type posts. The help I seek is opinions on what "camp" is probably right about the report recently out about the dinar being pegged to the USD but in 1 to 2 years being pegged to a basket of currencies. Their camp seems to be claiming the term "float" means something other than what MD claims. Help a guy out here please. thank you

Chattels ~ In response to your " cry for help ", please know that it is my belief that there will be a " sudden and substantial " increase in the value of the IQD ; however, I do not know with any actionable certainty that my belief is superior to that of anyone else and you should make your best " guess " , rely upon yourself only and act accordingly.
    Last edited by chattels; 05-18-2014 at 01:48 AM.

Re: I could use some help here guys

hello hun -- he reason i have stated that the sdr basket will be changed as what the currency will be paired with is because it is written in the ink of calculation of the exchange rate for the USD -- the dinar will be paired with the usd because the statement told us it would take too long to do all the calculations right now and the sdr calcualtions will take a little more time and they expect it to be in a year or even two -- either way the way calculations are done now are used to and also have been understood -- so the change is to be seen but the only reason i said that is through the report i saw in multiple reports -- if it is changed it is through the choice of their own -- the thing is that the way it is calculated right now does not matter -- we just want to see the change of the reality rate -- the reality rate is the calculation of the rate in comparison to the usd and fair trade in its rate -- it compares the value the country actually holds -- if the sdr (basket of currency) is used it will be the comparison of the basket of currencies -- but imo -- just bring it on -- i am sorry if what said in the past confused you but hope this helps -- smile

I look at it this way, and I do not know if my thinking is correct or not, but, the Budget in Australia for the year 2013/14 was approx. $365 Billion AUD for a population of 23 million and a country that is up in the top 10 with a triple A credit rating and does not need to be rebuilt, it was not enough, we are in deficit and the Budget for 2014/15 is at the moment a bone of contention, so if Iraq came out at its present rate of 1166, with a figure of what I think was the equivalent of 135 Billion USD for 33 million people then how long would that last, they would be broke in a couple of months, would they not? I go back to 8 years ago when I was told it would be long term and expect a rate of .86 USD, now as I said I do not know if my thinking is correct but I always try and reference back to my own country, what it costs to run it for a year and what the standard of living is, what we export and so on, I hope for an RI to where it was but whatever it is then so be it, In no way am I saying the rate will in fact be .86, but to my simple thinking it has to be above the USD so Iraq can move forward with pride, that would be a major consideration to them I think, hence the float theory does not hold water to me, no way will they let some overseas markets dictate to them what their currency is worth. This is of course my opinion and I hope it give food for thought. Take care all, Modeller.

Quote Originally Posted by Millionday View Post
    hello hun -- he reason i have stated that the sdr basket will be changed as what the currency will be paired with is because it is written in the ink of calculation of the exchange rate for the USD -- the dinar will be paired with the usd because the statement told us it would take too long to do all the calculations right now and the sdr calcualtions will take a little more time and they expect it to be in a year or even two -- either way the way calculations are done now are used to and also have been understood -- so the change is to be seen but the only reason i said that is through the report i saw in multiple reports -- if it is changed it is through the choice of their own -- the thing is that the way it is calculated right now does not matter -- we just want to see the change of the reality rate -- the reality rate is the calculation of the rate in comparison to the usd and fair trade in its rate -- it compares the value the country actually holds -- if the sdr (basket of currency) is used it will be the comparison of the basket of currencies -- but imo -- just bring it on -- i am sorry if what said in the past confused you but hope this helps -- smile
    Millionday, you my dear wonderful lady owes me no apology. When I got involved just over a year ago I was sucked in by the guru's ANY SECOND NOW, then I found you. YOU, have kept me sane through this and I sincerely thank you from the bottom, top and both sides of my heart.