11:56 AM [poppy3] [...] HERE IS MY LASTEST UPDATE ON IRAQ INFORMATION--- SEEM THEY HAVE STATED THAT THEY WILL HAVE TRADABLE CURRENCY THROUGH THE ISX BY MID YEAR IS THEIR GOAL AND WE ARE FAST APPROACHING MID YEAR ON JUNE 1 . NEXT THE DFI RELEASE IS TO TAKE PLACE ON THE 22ND OF MAY WHICH REMOVES PROTECTION OF THEIR DFI FUNDS AND IF I UNDERSTAND THIS RELEASE IT WILL ALLOW ALL THE COUNTRIES THAT I TOLD YOU LAST WEEK HAD BEEN MEETING TWO WEEKS AGO AND DEMANDING THEIR PAYMENTS IN EXCHANGED RE-VALUED CURRENCY FOR WAR RETRIBUTION ???? THESE COUNTRIES I AM SURE WILL FILE CLAIMS AGAINST ALL THOSE FUNDS IMMEDIATELY IF THEY ARE NOT PAID BEFORE THE RELEASE ??? ALL THIS INFORMATION AND MANEUVERING TELLS ME THAT THE RV IS IMMINENT. poppy3

11:59 AM [poppy3] I STILL SAY MALIKI WILL NOT BE PM WHEN THE ELECTION RETURNS ARE FINALLY ANNOUNCED ON THE 25TH ?? THERE IS JUST A TON OF STUFF HAPPENING BETWEEN NOW AND JUNE 1 SEEMS EVERY FEW DAYS ANOTHER MAIN EVENT IS HAPPENING AND THEY ALL FAVOR US AND THE BLESSING. poppy3

11:59 AM [sczin11] poppy3 from everything i have researched, most creditors have been paid, or agreements been made to make payments- the paris club should be good- most have been settled with- and cbi stating they can handle the rest- they are not afraid, so my guess is all deals made-they want their DFI money, and they want to play with all the big boys, without a babysitter

12:02 PM [poppy3] sczin11 YES MOST OF THE PARIS GROUP WERE PAID A FEW MONTHS AGO WHEN THEY PAID 90 BILLION TO THE GROUP BUT THERE ARE MANY OTHER COUNTRIES THAT ARE NOW DEMANDING THEY GET PAID AND IRAQ HAS NOT RESPONDED TO THEM AND THEIR DEMANDS YET AT ALL. poppy3