More From Poppy3 - May 10, 2014

Thread: More From Poppy3 - May 10, 2014

More From Poppy3 - May 10, 2014

1:57 PM [poppy3] RICH FRIENDS, ON THIS LIST OF FRIENDS I CAN TELL YOU THAT ANYONE THAT STARTS OFF TALKING ABOUT NEWS AND THEY START MENTIONING A GCR I DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING ELSE THEY HAVE TO SAY. THERE WILL NOT BE A GCR AS MANY OF THESE SO CALLED GURU'S WANT YOU TO BELIEVE. IT HAS ZIP TO DO WITH A RV OF DINAR. YES THERE WILL BE SOME MIDDLE EAST AND SURROUNDING CURRENCIES THAT TRADE DAILY WITH IRAQ THAT WILL HAVE TO ADJUST THEIR CURRENCIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRADE WITH IRAQ BUT THERE WILL NOT BE SOME 100 PLUS COUNTRIES ADJUSTING OR RVING THEIR CURRENCIES AS THESE DING A LINGS WANT YOU TO THINK. BELOW IS SOLID IN PRINT FACTS BROUGHT TO US BY MILLIONDAY. THANKS TO HER FOR THAT. THEN I WANTED TO INFORM ALL OF YOU THAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY SOLID SOURCES THAT THE COUNTRIES THAT IRAQ OWES WAR RETRIBUTION HAVE MET ALL LAST WEEK AND THEY ARE NOW DEMANDING PAYMENT ON THE DINAR THEY TOOK IN LEW OF BALANCE OWED BACK YEARS AGO AT THE END OF THE WAR. MANY OF THEM FORGAVE UP TO 60% OF THE DEBT AND TOOK THE BALANCE OWED IN DINAR. THEY KNOW MUCH OF THE PARIS GROUP COUNTRIES HAVE BEEN PAID AND THESE ARE MANY OTHER COUNTRIES THAT WHERE NOT PART OF THE PARIS GROUP AND THEY ARE PISSED OFF AND NOW DEMANDING THEIR PAY ALSO. POPPY3

2:04 PM [xxxx] I just want to know ... When can I put my 2 weeks notice in? lol

2:05 PM [poppy3] xxxx THE DAY AFTER YOU HEAR THE RV HAS HIT THE CBI. POPPY3

2:02 PM [poppy3] REPORTED TO ME IN PERSON FROM THE MAN WHO SIGNED FOR AND DELIVERED 4.3 TRILLION BACK IN 2004 TO THE UST SO, YES, THEY HOLD IT AND DICK CHENEY NEGOTIATED THE DEAL SO WE CAN USE THAT TO BUY OIL AT $32.00 A BARREL--- IF WE BUY OIL AT $32 AND RESELL IT ON THE GLOBAL MARKET AT $99.00 WE AGAIN TRIPLE OUR RETURN ??? NOW THINK ABOUT THIS AND DO THE SIMPLE MATH TO SEE WHY OUR CONGRESS HAS NOT PASSED ANYTHING IN 6 YEARS AND WE DON'T HAVE A BUDGET IN 6 YEARS EITHER. MAKES ME THINK THEY ARE RELYING ON THEIR NEST EGG TO BAIL THEM OUT?? POPPY3

2:14 PM [poppy3] I HAVE INVITED A US SENATOR TO BE ON A CC THREE TIMES AND THEY HAVE ALL DECLINED TO SPEAK ABOUT THE DINAR EVEN WHEN I HAVE GIVEN THEM 2-4 QUESTIONS ONLY THAT WE WOULD ASK. THEY KNOW THE RV IS COMING AND I HAVE BEEN TOLD TWICE THAT AS MANY AS 80% OF CONGRESS HOLD DINAR BUT THEY WOULD NEVER MENTION OR ADMIT IT TO US. TALK ABOUT INSIDER TRADING LOL, LOL SEEMS THEY KNOW THEY HAVE A CUSHION TO FALL BACK ON AND THEY WILL BE RICH AND WILL SAVE THE COUNTRY SO UNTIL THEN THEY COULD CARE LESS WHAT ECONOMIC DOWNFALLS ARE TAKING PLACE ALL AROUND US. THE RICH WILL GET RICHER AND THE POOR WILL GET POORER AND WHAT USED TO BE MIDDLE CLASS WILL JOIN THE INCREASE IN THE POVERTY GROUP. SAD THING IS THE PEOPLE IN THAT LOWER INCOME CLASS DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT IS BEING DONE TO THEM . SAD VERY SAD. POPPY3

2:18 PM [poppy3] ONE MORE UPDATE-- FACTUAL NEWS ----…we are waiting on the rates to be set and released for trade — they have stated that they are in the middle of it so I would think now that the international citizens should be receiving their cards and form of payment and also am looking for the finishing of regulations coming out to the public eye on all issues – I see nothing that is holding things up so — the steps we were told about process is what I would say is going on – so watching for announcements on each of those steps as they occur. [On Monday was there not a report that the IMF came out and told the cbi to set a rate?] yes they ordered it to be set by the report we had — the exchange rate to the USD… in ink. Millionday - [Has the budget for this yr been voted on for the second time?] the budget is ready to be voted on and they have decided to vote on it Sunday with or without the kurds. Poppy3 - I HAVE BEEN TOLD TODAY SOME FACTIONS ARE TRYING TO HOLD THE CBI AND IMF UP IN THE RELEASE. I DON’T THINK AT THIS POINT THEY WILL BE SUCCESSFUL. ACCORDING TO THE SOURCES THAT GAVE ME THE INFORMATION – THIS CAN POP UP ANYTIME NOW. BE BLESSED AND FOR THOSE THAT CAN GO HUG YOUR LITTLE MOTHER TODAY AND TOMORROW.. ALL MOM'S ARE PRECIOUS. POPPY3
    Last edited by Sing4u2; 05-10-2014 at 09:31 PM.