10:00 AM [poppy3] RICH FRIENDS, AT NEARLY MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT DURING A BAD STORM HERE IN TENNESSEE, I GOT A CALL AND THEY INFORMED ME THAT MANY OF THE CONTRACTORS WERE PAID SATURDAY AGAIN IN USD. SO, I DOUBT WE ARE GOING TO SEE THE RV UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTIONS ARE COMPLETED AND THE NEW PM IS NAMED AND IN PLACE. IT WILL ALSO BE VERY INTERESTING TO SEE IF HE WILL LEAVE TURKI AS THE GOVERNOR OF THE CBI. HE WAS STILL TALKING WHEN THE PHONE WENT DEAD SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE SAID FURTHER. MYSELF, I AM TRYING TO BE AT PEACE AND QUIET AND JUST PASS ALONG THINGS THAT DIRECTLY EFFECT THE TIMING OF THE RV BUT TO STAY IN A QUIET PLACE AT THIS TIME AND MEDITATE ON THE POSSIBILITIES OF THE BLESSING, NOT TO GET CAUGHT UP IN ALL DAY DWELLING ON ALL THE POLITICAL NEWS AND MADE UP BULL THAT MANY ARE PUTTING OUT TO MUDDY THE WATERS JUST TO PUSH SELLING MORE DINAR AND MAKING PROFITS FOR THEMSELVES. BE AWARE AND CONSIDER THE POSTERS AND THEIR PAST RECORDS AND MODE OF ACTIONS OVER THE YEARS. FOR ME, I HAVE A NEW COUNTDOWN BEGINNING TODAY AND I AM NOT GOING TO TRY ANTICIPATE THE RV DATE BUT AM GOING TO ALLOW IT TO COME TO ME. I DESERVE IT AND KNOW BEYOND A SHADOW OF DOUBT IT IS MINE SO DAY BY DAY I WILL PRAY FOR FAVOR IN THE TIMING OF THE BLESSING FOR MY FAMILY AND YOURS. NO HYPE, JUST PLAIN FACTS. POPPY3

10:10 AM [poppy3] AWSOME INDICATOR OF PROGRESS--- $$$$$$----The Kurdistan region of Iraq is set to launch $46 billion worth of projects in the energy, construction, tourism and basic infrastructure sectors as part of its efforts to boost the region's economy. Kurdistan has long been considered as a business-friendly environment for foreign companies and a gateway for doing business elsewhere in the country. But recent developments have seen an upsurge in business activity making it one of the fastest growing economies on earth, said industry experts ahead of a key seminar on the Kurdish region's development. The Kurdistan Projects conference, is being organised by Meed from June 8 to 10 at The Rotana, Erbil. It will provide a comprehensive overview of the projects market by sector and outline where the main opportunities lie for investors, financiers, contractors, and suppliers. POPPY3

10:12 AM [poppy3] TO ALLOW THESE KINDS OF CONTRACTS THEY MUST HAVE A VALUED DINAR????? POPPY3

10:13 AM [poppy3] NOW EVERYONE HAS SOME FACTS TO DWELL ON THAT SHOULD GIVE ALL OF US CONFIDENCE IN OUR INVESTMENT. POPPY3