NEWS FLASH - Poppy3 - April 22, 2014

Thread: NEWS FLASH - Poppy3 - April 22, 2014

NEWS FLASH - Poppy3 - April 22, 2014

Physical Locations | DinarTrade.com

BEEN WAITING SINCE 4 A M TO SHOW ALL OF YOU THIS ----THEY WOULD NOT BE SPENDING THE $$$$$$$$$ TO OPEN ALL THESE OFFICES IF THEY WHERE NOT THINKING THEY ARE NEAR THE TIMING OF THE RV --- GREAT NEWS RICH FRIENDS. I DON'T RECOMMEND CASHING OUT WITH THEM, MYSELF, BUT THIS IS AWESOME NEWS AND DEFINITELY SHOWS THEY THINK THE RV IS VERY CLOSE. EVERY ONE OF THESE OFFICES, FOR SURE, IS COSTING THOUSANDS TO GET OPEN. THINK LEASES, FURNITURE, EQUIPMENT, POWER, MANPOWER, LICENSE, ETC ETC. NOW THAT TELLS ME THEY THINK THE RV IS FIXING TO HAPPEN AT ANYTIME. POPPY3

7:19 AM [poppy3] HEY I THOUGHT THERE WAS MORE IN THAT FIRST POST SO HERE IS THE SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT??? I GOT A CALL LATE LAST NIGHT AND WAS TOLD THAT THE CONTRACTOR HAVE BEEN INFORMED AGAIN THAT THEY WILL BE PAID LATER THIS WEEK AND, NO, THEY DID NOT SAY IN WHAT CURRENCY THEY WILL BE PAID BUT THAT THEY WILL BE PAID LATER THIS WEEK. NOW GO MAKE SOMEONE SMILE. POPPY3
    Last edited by Sing4u2; 04-22-2014 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Added second informational post