More From Poppy3 - April 16, 2014

Thread: More From Poppy3 - April 16, 2014

More From Poppy3 - April 16, 2014

I have reported, on three occasions, that I have been informed that Dr. Shabibi is now and has always been working for the IMF and is still a large influence on banking and currency in Iraq. This article (in the blog) again shows his influence is still there regardless of his status of employment.

I have been informed today that the contractors have not yet been paid in any currency so it is still possible for them to be paid in re-valued --dinar as they were promised. One note --- always before they where paid in USD on the due date which has not happened as of today.

Be vigilant, it is still possible anytime now. He also stated that the RV will apear on the CBI then the budget, HCL, will be announced almost simultaneously . They, in Iraq, are still saying this will take place prior to the election scheduled for April 30. Time will show the facts for sure. Hey rich friends, you have been smart to invest in dinar. Poppy3 I am headed back to hospital to sit with my mom as my step dad is very bad with pneumonia. Bbl

Poppy3
    Last edited by Sing4u2; 04-17-2014 at 02:35 AM.

Re: More From Poppy3 - April 16, 2014

For Poppy: thank you for your valuable information - we appreciate you. Your family member is in everyone's prayers,
    and make sure you do a google search for natural healing therapies - silver is a good modality for pneumonia treatment,
    you will find it in your search. In good health thoughts coming your family's way, respectfully your friends - and fans.