12-26-2011 Guru jonnywg Had a call from the bank and they are ready to cash in as soon as the rate is released.. The inside people have been there over Christ'mas and are watching the Algorithm work its way through. There appears there is nothing to do but wait.. ALL THE NAYSAYERS are reporting "SMOKE" so we must sit and wait until advised… there is no bad news................... there is no news at all… the inside people give me info daily and they will be there until completion,, the stories regarding iraq................. are aggressive reporting on daily life, which is unfortunate.................. we are so lucky to be where we are… because of allegations made from onlie posters the packages will have to be reviewed by my lawyers before release......... this will take 24 hrs from rv.

12-26-2011
Guru Footforward well nothing has changed...im still happy, still know where we sit and know that the RV is FINISHED!.. no one knows exact date its going to show...kuwait took 10 days...we can see this at any time...i feel before the first of jan, and thats what ive been told.

12-26-2011 Guru Bulldog75 WE HAVE A TREMENDOUS WINDOW OPENED NOW FOR TUES-WED-THURS THIS WEEK. THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE WORLD HAVE TO HAVE THIS 'RVD' TO COLLECT "TAX DOLLAR CASH INS FOR 2011"; THIS FACT ALONE IS HUGE AND IS A MAJOR CATALYST.

12-26-2011 Guru Doc the probability of the RV in the near term is extremely low. We maintain that conclusion until Parliament returns. We continue to focus on chapter 7 release and HCl/currency law passage. Several encouraging events unfolding last week such as Article 140, UN priority on chapter 7 and possibly Parliament returning early. Additional it has been reported Biden is in Iraq to help the blocs play nice. Ignore the reports of a mysterious algorithm. It simply means "my intel has never ever been correct". Focus on the true keys for a RV.

12-26-2011 Guru Freeway Bill With the RV in the system and on a timer that we cannot see, I have been accessing the whole situation and come up with the following: We WILL see this RV this week. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow depending on when the system drops the new rate in.

12-26-2011 Guru Purplehelmet300 things have all been worked out and this is our week...I think the delay was mainly due to last minute posturing! The rate is really GOOD...Im still hearing 5-7 pegged to the GBP...could come out low but I heard will move up quickly...good reasons for a high rate! They want to pull in the larger denoms fast! I am hearing nothing but good things.

12-26-2011 Guru Med GOOD NEWS YESTERDAY...SHOWS THE CENTRAL BANK IS NOT SLOWING DOWN...THEY SEEM TO BE ON AN AGENDA AND THE ISSUES WITH THE POLITICAL ARE NOT CHANGING SHABIBI'S MIND. THERE ARE ONLY DENIALS ON REMOVING MALIKI FOR A NEW PM BUT I PERSONALLY THINK IT IS BEING DISCUSSED. HE HAS CROSSED EVERY LINE HE POSSIBLY COULD. I HAD SAID THE NEWS WOULD BE FAST AND FURIOUS AND IT SURELY IS.