Poppy3 04/11

Thread: Poppy3 04/11

Poppy3 04/11

Poppy3

No RV until after election per Dr. Selah - Reason: To increase the dinar at this time will interfer with the election. LOOK RICH FRIENDS THE INFLUENCE ON THE ELECTION IS EXACTLY WHY I SAID MALIKI WOULD PUSH TO GET IT DONE ASAP THIS MONTH SO HE CAN GAIN SOME FAVOR WITH THE PEOPLE AND GAIN HIM SOME SUPPORT. THEN I HAVE SAID SEVERAL TIMES FOR OVER A MONTH THAT THINGS CHANGED 180 DEGREE'S WHEN THE KURDS AND OTHER STOPPED PULLING FOR THE RV BECAUSE THEY WANT MALIKI OUT SO IT COMES DOWN TO WHO CAN MUNIPULATE THE SYSTEM AND IF MALIKI IS WANTING IT WE HAVE THE BEST ADVOCATE WE COULD HAVE AT THIS POINT RELAX EITHER WAY THE RV IS GETTING CLOSER DAILY AND THEY HAVE ANNOUNCED TO MANY TIME 2014 WILL BRING RICHES. THERE ARE MORE AND MORE OF OUR NEWS MEDIA EVEN TALKING DINAR NOW...

Re: Poppy3 04/11

We've waited this long, I can wait a little longer. As much as I want the dinar to increase in value last week, last month, last year, I would also like to see this event be the catalyst of a new era for the Iraqi people. I have 2 kids who served over there in Operation Iraqi Freedom. The Iraqi people have suffered immeasurably for decades, no more than under Maliki, sadly. I'd like to see him gone before a positive change in the monetary system takes place, so if they wait until after the election, until he cannot take credit for it, fine with me. Maliki could have let this pop/float/whatever 2 years ago or more. The country will be more stable and move forward with him gone. Good riddance.