Couple of devil's advocate questions no one will answer

Thread: Couple of devil's advocate questions no one will answer

Couple of devil's advocate questions no one will answer

I own 5 million dinar which i bought 'just to make sure'. But I have several questions that NO ONE has been able to answer for me. I'd like to throw them out here and see what kind of serious responses I get.

1. I'll bet no one has tried to purchase Dinars and were told that the seller was 'out of stock', right? So, I'm assuming from this that there is a ready supply of 25K Dinar notes. Evidently, all the sellers of Dinars don't think an RV is going to happen. Because if they did, why wouldn't they just close up shop and hold on to all the Dinars they have, and wait for the RV. They would make a lot more money than just the $300 or so they make on each million they sell!

2. Last I heard, there are about 77 TRILLION dinars in circulation. If an RV happens at $3 per Dinar, that would mean that all those 77 trillion dinars would be worth 231 trillion overnight! Iraq DOES NOT have anywhere near that much gold or oil! I doubt the whole world does! So, even if there are only 5 million Americans holding Dinars, and the average amount each holds is 2 million, that would equate to 10 TRILLION dinars just in the USA. At $3 each that would be 30 trillion dollars needed for an RV. Since the entire gross national product GNP of the USA is only about 16 Trillion, where is all this money going to come from?

3. And even if the above 2 items are 'explanable', do we really think that the powers that be are going to allow so many of us to become self sufficiently 'rich' over night? I doubt it.
    Last edited by svanos49; 04-07-2014 at 11:46 PM.

Re: Couple of devil's advocate questions no one will answer

I'm beginning to see this as a perfect case of 'the emporer's new clothes'!

Quote Originally Posted by svanos49 View Post
    I own 5 million dinar which i bought 'just to make sure'. But I have several questions that NO ONE has been able to answer for me. I'd like to throw them out here and see what kind of serious responses I get.

1. I'll bet no one has tried to purchase Dinars and were told that the seller was 'out of stock', right? So, I'm assuming from this that there is a ready supply of 25K Dinar notes. Evidently, all the sellers of Dinars don't think an RV is going to happen. Because if they did, why wouldn't they just close up shop and hold on to all the Dinars they have, and wait for the RV. They would make a lot more money than just the $300 or so they make on each million they sell!

2. Last I heard, there are about 77 TRILLION dinars in circulation. If an RV happens at $3 per Dinar, that would mean that all those 77 trillion dinars would be worth 231 trillion overnight! Iraq DOES NOT have anywhere near that much gold or oil! I doubt the whole world does! So, even if there are only 5 million Americans holding Dinars, and the average amount each holds is 2 million, that would equate to 10 TRILLION dinars just in the USA. At $3 each that would be 30 trillion dollars needed for an RV. Since the entire gross national product GNP of the USA is only about 16 Trillion, where is all this money going to come from?

3. And even if the above 2 items are 'explanable', do we really think that the powers that be are going to allow so many of us to become self sufficiently 'rich' over night? I doubt it.

With all due respect, 5 million dinar 'just to make sure' is a significant chunk of change. It doesn't sound as if you were too skeptical.

1. I don't suggest dealing with illegitimate dealers. There are lawful, legitimate dealers who legally supply dinar. If they reserve dinar, they have it in stock. Foreign currency dealers don't just deal with dinar any more than a bank deals only with checks. Why would a legitimate dealer close up shop? Rarely will a legitimately wealthy businessman choose to stop work all together. The wheels are always turning with plans to invest, work, build, succeed.

2. Keep in mind that many dinar holders are governments/countries with preexisting deals to exchange the value of the dinar they hold for oil or other commodities.

BGG used to have a saying that went something like this:

Stop thinking like an anchovy and start thinking like a country.

I would encourage you to branch out a little ... open up to other ways of thinking and try not to limit yourself strictly to dinar:dinar exchange. There is a lot of wealth in the country of Iraq. It's not limited to oil and gold.

Join us in the chatroom ... I'm sure you can get more perspectives on this than just mine. We have a wide variety of perspectives and personalities in chat.

mona lisa
    If you think today is good, just wait til tomorrow!!

Sorry, but your responses are all subjective and very 'cockamamie'. If we were able to talk, your 'logic' would be broken down fast.

What's 'cockamamie' is your spelling of the word 'emperor'.

Svanos49... Your lack of respect is uncalled for... Now you are allowed to post here your opinions, lets remember as such... That privilege could certainly be taken away if your attitude continues by those who run this site... Do not allow your frustration to cloud your judgment nor forget your manners... This has been a long, and painstaking process for many to endure... Let us wait to see it play out... After all you have chosen to invest in it.... There must be a reason for this?... Take care, and God bless...

Quote Originally Posted by svanos49 View Post
    Sorry, but your responses are all subjective and very 'cockamamie'. If we were able to talk, your 'logic' would be broken down fast.
    svanos449,

You are welcome to your opinion, although it would be best if you follow the chat and forum guidelines when choosing to express yourself. Since you may be new here I will post the link for your convenience.

https://www.dinarupdates.com/showthread.php?12082-DU-FORUM-amp-CHAT-ROOM-Guidelines-***PLEASE-READ***-**

Again, I invite you to visit our chat room to ask your questions and receive additional perspectives. You are, however, at a disadvantage if you continue forward with the same demeanor. We have many educated members who would gladly engage in a friendly debate over the subject of dinar. Most, however, will not stay engaged if you are abusing the guidelines.

mona
    If you think today is good, just wait til tomorrow!!