OFFICIAL GAZETTE: Kurdistan signed a contract with Baghdad to export oil through the SOMO

03/18/2014 19:43

Follow-up - and babysit - source revealed Tuesday that Kurdistan has agreed to export oil through the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO), indicating that the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani will sign a contract with the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussain al-Shahristani in this matter.

The source said in a press statement, said that "Kurdistan has agreed to export oil through the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO)," noting that "it came during a meeting of the Tripartite Commission which was formed recently in Parliament to discuss this matter."

The source, who asked not to be named, said that "the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani will sign a contract with the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Hussain al-Shahristani in this matter during the next two days," adding that "the Commission continues its meetings until now." X / Y

CHATTELS~~ IN MY OPINION IT IS VERY SIGNIFICANT THAT THE ISSUE OF THE SALE OF OIL THROUGH SOMO HAS BEEN RESOLVED BY " CONTRACT ". CONTRACTS ARE BY THEIR DEFINITION AND NATURE AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN TWO ENTITIES TO PERFORM AS STATED THEREIN BY COVENANT FOR A SPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME. RESOLUTION OF THE ISSUE BY CONTRACT BESPEAKS TWO EQUALS AND NOT SOVEREIGN RIGHTS AND ENTITLEMENTS. PERHAPS RESOLUTION OF THE ULTIMATE ISSUE IS THE PROVERBIAL CAN BEING KICKED DOWN THE ROAD, BUT IT SATISFIES AND SERVES AS CRISIS RESOLUTION IN THE IMMEDIATE TERM AND LIKELY PROVIDES FOR RENEGOTIATION OF THE CONTRACT IN THE FUTURE. ALL IN ALL A CREATIVE AND INTERESTING DISPOSITION FOR THE TIME BEING ***

RED LILY ~ And THAT, my peeps... IS WHY I LOVE CHATTELS !!!! ♥