Another Side To Iraq Which Has Not Been Reported On....

Thread: Another Side To Iraq Which Has Not Been Reported On....

Hello All... There are certain things that we all have come across within media that is just so troublesome on so many levels... I am going to offer not just one article, but two that will reenforce what is truly going on within a country that has done nothing but enslave their people no matter what type of governance is practiced (or seemingly enacted)these people suffer tyranny... Even with the progressive economic reforms that have occurred these last few months, the people are still oppressed... Whether it is a secular government such as Sadaam's, or a seemingly religious one with PM Maliki, the people of Iraq will never know freedom until they are cleansed by the blood of the Lamb of God...

It is so hard to fathom that these types of laws could ever be enacted, but nevertheless, despite what I do believe most of Iraq's citizens being against it, this law is about to passed nonetheless... The age for an Iraqi woman to be married under the current law is 18... There is now a law that is expected to be passed that will allow for a Iraqi girl to be married at the tender age of 9... Nothing more than pedophilia, and another example of the degeneration of our world... Here are the links... http://rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/100320141 http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/03/11/i...ge-9-year-olds

After reading these articles I began to ponder our position here in America, and how far we have degenerated as a society over the past 50 plus years... How our way of thinking really began a dramatic change during the year 1963... Prayer being removed from our public schools during that year... John F. Kennedy being brutally assassinated in Dallas, Tx... The 60's began an obvious decline in morality within our nation, and a innocence was lost... One that we have never regained, and never will... If there is one thing about sin, and the practice thereof, very few nations have truly repented from it once upon that slippery slope... There may be a lull, but the desire to sin, especially during times of prosperity, has always been a habit that most of mankind has been unable to break... We cannot with an honest assessment begin to believe we are still a Christian nation... We have a nation where Christian's live, but as a whole we do not represent our Creator in a very favorable way...

In 1973 Roe vs. Wade brought child sacrifice on demand, and countless millions of the unborn have been slaughtered on the altar of Baal as this age old ritual has been confined to a hospital room that is isolated from public view... Obviously God see's it, and considers it an abomination... The passing of this law through the supreme court was done so in that manner because government officials knew that the public would have never voted it into law... Yet, this law, and others that have been passed since is no different than what is occurring in Iraq... Despite public disapproval, the law was enacted, and has never been abolished since... Oh sure it has been talked about, but as soon as the public is distracted by another crisis, it is soon forgotten...

I would be willing to bet if we were to take a poll from other countries, and ask if they considered us a Christian nation the answer would more than likely be NO... What America exports more than anything else is sexual deviancy these days in various forms... The declaration of the gospel of Jesus Christ is hardly ever proclaimed, and has been stymied in many respects... It is not politically correct to declare the Truth to other nations where other ways of worship are predominate... This was not always the case... Sadly, sin has come to define America, and the devil has used the media to exploit it as he has never before in history...

Folks, there are so many areas of life that are of far more importance than this RV... I realize most understand this, but it can be so easy to be conditioned to believe that money is going resolve what is clearly spiritual problems that beset our world... Look at where the welfare state has gotten us here in America... Especially when most have a "what have you done for me lately" mentality within our world... And as our sins become even greater in practice, society will no longer know, nor care, what our Creator defines as sin... The definition of freedom is no longer the blessing of worshiping God in accordance to His Word, but the practice of lawlessness... When a nation no longer has the heart to repent, and laws continue to be enacted which in fact "spit in the face of our Loving Father," He will have no choice, but to judge a nation without pity... Save those who are striving to understand, and exercise His will in their lives... But even then we are all affected in some form, and it can certainly be perilous for all...

Dare I say that persecution for the saints of God becomes more prevalent within a nation where hedonism is the norm... I was reading Jeremiah chapter 17 the other day, and all one would have to do is change the nation of Judah mentioned in the first chapter to America... God judges all nations with equity so just because we have not received the judgment we so deserve at this point, does not mean that God has decided to overlook our transgressions... Especially when lawlessness continues to abound within a nation that has the freedom to read His Word, and worship Him in Spirit and in Truth... God would be more than glad to relent from punishing a nation if it would truly seek God's mercy through repentance... In fact chapter 18 of Jeremiah points this out... But as I mentioned earlier, very few nations have done so over the centuries... And in time that same nation will always fall into a pattern of sinfulness as we humans tend to forget history...

This RV is going to come, and go at some point in the near future... But what lies ahead for mankind is a time that will never be forgotten by those who will have to endure it... We truly are coming upon a time when lawlessness continues to feed the "beast" who will emerge on the world's scene as a savior of sorts... And because of the transgressing of God's commandments, a great majority of mankind will be deceived into worshiping the beast as God... The practice of sin has always caused mankind to make stupid decisions... It is only when sin is loved more than our Creator does mankind sink to a whole new level of spiritual deprivation... Only this time, with the technology we have at our disposal, can we truly destroy ourselves...

Jesus Christ promises to come for the sake of the elect, and to save mankind from utter destruction... This is mankind's only hope, and that hope is certainly not in vain... We have never managed to be able to govern our spiritual affairs apart from God, and frankly were not created to do so...We need the return of the One True Messiah to bring forth a lasting peace, and to heal the spiritual wounds that many have suffered over the centuries.... God bless to all of you, and may our Creator's wisdom be utilized in order that we keep this financial cash infusion in perspective... Just as quickly as it will increase our bank accounts, it will, I assure you at some point in the future, will also be taken away.... But whether one is rich, or poor physically, if that individual is truly lead by the Spirit of the Living God, content that individual will be... Please remember pray for one another.. So many have been suffering as we all know in various ways... Popeye7....
    Last edited by popeye7; 03-27-2014 at 06:15 PM.

Hello All... There are certain things that we all have come across within media that is just so troublesome on so many levels... I am going to offer not just one article, but two that will reenforce what is truly going on within a country that has done nothing but enslave their people no matter what type of governance is practiced (or seemingly enacted)these people suffer tyranny... Even with the progressive economic reforms that have occurred these last few months, the people are still oppressed... Whether it is a secular government such as Sadaam's, or a seemingly religious one with PM Maliki, the people of Iraq will never know freedom until they are cleansed by the blood of the Lamb of God...

It is so hard to fathom that these types of laws could ever be enacted, but nevertheless, despite what I do believe most of Iraq's citizens being against it, this law is about to passed nonetheless... The age for an Iraqi woman to be married under the current law is 18... There is now a law that is expected to be passed that will allow for a Iraqi girl to be married at the tender age of 9... Nothing more than pedophilia, and another example of the degeneration of our world... Here are the links... http://rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/100320141 http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/03/11/i...ge-9-year-olds

After reading these articles I began to ponder our position here in America, and how far we have degenerated as a society over the past 50 plus years... How our way of thinking really began a dramatic change during the year 1963... Prayer being removed from our public schools during that year... John F. Kennedy being brutally assassinated in Dallas, Tx... The 60's began an obvious decline in morality within our nation, and a innocence was lost... One that we have never regained, and never will... If there is one thing about sin, and the practice thereof, very few nations have truly repented from it once upon that slippery slope... There may be a lull, but the desire to sin, especially during times of prosperity, has always been a habit that most of mankind has been unable to break... We cannot with an honest assessment begin to believe we are still a Christian nation... We have a nation where Christian's live, but as a whole we do not represent our Creator in a very favorable way...

In 1973 Roe vs. Wade brought child sacrifice on demand, and countless millions of the unborn have been slaughtered on the altar of Baal as this age old ritual has been confined to a hospital room that is isolated from public view... Obviously God see's it, and considers it an abomination... The passing of this law through the supreme court was done so in that manner because government officials knew that the public would have never voted it into law... Yet, this law, and others that have been passed since is no different than what is occurring in Iraq... Despite public disapproval, the law was enacted, and has never been abolished since... Oh sure it has been talked about, but as soon as the public is distracted by another crisis, it is soon forgotten...

I would be willing to bet if we were to take a poll from other countries, and ask if they considered us a Christian nation the answer would more than likely be NO... What America exports more than anything else is sexual deviancy these days in various forms... The declaration of the gospel of Jesus Christ is hardly ever proclaimed, and has been stymied in many respects... It is not politically correct to declare the Truth to other nations where other ways of worship are predominate... This was not always the case... Sadly, sin has come to define America, and the devil has used the media to exploit it as he has never before in history...

Folks, there are so many areas of life that are of far more importance than this RV... I realize most understand this, but it can be so easy to be conditioned to believe that money is going resolve what is clearly spiritual problems that beset our world... Look at where the welfare state has gotten us here in America... Especially when most have a "what have you done for me lately" mentality within our world... And as our sins become even greater in practice, society will no longer know, nor care, what our Creator defines as sin... The definition of freedom is no longer the blessing of worshiping God in accordance to His Word, but the practice of lawlessness... When a nation no longer has the heart to repent, and laws continue to be enacted which in fact "spit in the face of our Loving Father," He will have no choice, but to judge a nation without pity... Save those who are striving to understand, and exercise His will in their lives... But even then we are all affected in some form, and it can certainly be perilous for all...

Dare I say that persecution for the saints of God becomes more prevalent within a nation where hedonism is the norm... I was reading Jeremiah chapter 17 the other day, and all one would have to do is change the nation of Judah mentioned in the first chapter to America... God judges all nations with equity so just because we have not received the judgment we so deserve at this point, does not mean that God has decided to overlook our transgressions... Especially when lawlessness continues to abound within a nation that has the freedom to read His Word, and worship Him in Spirit and in Truth... God would be more than glad to relent from punishing a nation if it would truly seek His mercy through repentance... In fact chapter 18 of Jeremiah points this out... But as I mentioned earlier, very few nations have done so over the centuries... And in time that same nation will always fall into a pattern of sinfulness as we humans tend to forget history...

This RV is going to come, and go at some point in the near future... But what lies ahead for mankind is a time that will never be forgotten by those who will have to endure it... We truly are coming upon a time when lawlessness continues to feed the "beast" who will emerge on the world's scene as a savior of sorts... And because of the transgressing of God's commandments, a great majority of mankind will be deceived into worshiping the beast as God... The practice of sin has always caused mankind to make stupid decisions... It is only when sin is loved more than our Creator does mankind sink to a whole new level spiritual deprivation... Only this time, with the technology we have at our disposal, can we truly destroy ourselves...

Jesus Christ promises to come for the sake of the elect, and to save mankind from utter destruction... This is mankind's only hope, and that hope is certainly not in vain... We have never managed to be able to govern our spiritual affairs apart from God, and frankly were not created to do so...We need the return of the One True Messiah to bring forth a lasting peace, and to heal the spiritual wounds that many have suffered over the centuries.... God bless to all of you, and may our Creator's wisdom be utilized in order that we keep this financial cash infusion in perspective... Just as quickly as it will increase our bank accounts, it will, I assure you at some point in the future, will also be taken away.... But whether one is rich, or poor physically, if that individual is truly lead by the Spirit of the Living God, content that individual will be... Please remember pray for one another.. So many have been suffering as we all know in various ways...
    Last edited by popeye7; 03-17-2014 at 06:04 PM.

Re: Another Side To Iraq Which Has Not Been Reported On....

Well said Popeye7....Amen

Thank you love it 2... Our Savior has given us advanced notice of what is surely to come to pass.. The bible is like reading a novel of past, and yet future events... Some declare it to be fiction, or would like to be "willingly ignorant" of its accuracy to date... No one will stop the will of our Creator, and ignoring it will only cause one to lack in preparation through Christ Jesus for one to endure it... God has blessed those who have His Spirit with insight concerning the present, and future... Question we must ask ourselves is what are we going to do with it, and do we have the resolve to due battle with spiritual entities that obviously seek our stumbling, or demise... We must not take God for granted for we need Him in us because we are but flesh and blood...

On the more lighter side, I have been reading the chat logs, and rumor has it you may have a boy friend... A possible suitor perhaps?.... Or am I jumping the gun a bit... If so, I apologize in advance... Hoping for all the happiness in the world for you love it 2... You have overcome so much (with the strength of the Almighty of course), but you have not allowed for life's trials to hinder you from growing in grace, and knowledge... That which you have benefited from immensely... And to think one day you will have a brand new body... An immortal one which shall never perish... Now that is something that money certainly cannot buy... God bless to you, and yours...
    Last edited by popeye7; 03-17-2014 at 06:22 PM.

RED LILY

You are are so eloquent and full of wisdom. Thank you for this post. Amen.

We are all just instruments in His hands if we allow ourselves to submit to Him... He is the source, as you know, of any wisdom, gift, and goodness we have... Thanks for you response Red Lily... Hope your weekend is a good one... We have so much to look forward to, and the growth we have in Jesus Christ is only hindered if we allow it to be.... For the glory of God we exist, and we are honored to praise, and exalt Him... How great He is... Peace be with you sis..