Here is a Kurd citizen response to Baghdad Arabs........other Kurdish citizens are calling Iraq a fake government being operated by Arab dogs.

The citizen comment......Someone rings the Bell asomeone knocks the door! The key question is Why? Do the need me, do they want me, do they help me, do they are afraid of me, do they make afraid? If the Kurds are afraid, they would not go neither to Ankara / Istanbul nor to Baghdad to listen en to tell them the Truth! Imagine, I have said may time times this story; who the hell the current Iraqi Shiites Arab Regime in Baghdad asking from me, to give the key of my house while the land is mine, I have build the house, I have grow the garden, I have created my own family, I am living with my own people, I own my land, I own my house, I own my garden, I own my flowers growing in my garden.the Kurds should take the very tough negotiation this time with Baghdad while all of them are weak and are engaged in the fight with the Sunnis in Anbar. Please the Kurds take your chance and make the last point to tell Baghdad the following song; hey barda Barda dabro barokim Barda, 100 Karim witim Tom nawet, etr basawo pey nawet, Barda Barda dabro barokim Barda. Strike while the Iron is hot and sell your Oil to World and make the deal with the Turkish Government and the World Oil players and sell them the Oil with $ 5 less below the Oil price of the rest of Iraq! Announce the Kurdish proclamation of independancy, ask Turkey to release Ucalan and agree upon the ecomonomic relationship on mutual benefits with Turkey and release yourslef from the Al Maliki and Al Sharistani Huggling all the time! Just kiss and say goodbye! -

And what happened in the MEETING........https://rudaw.net/english/kurdistan/180220141