Wasn't going to bother BUT.......I read some Crush guy talking about a border law needing passed before the RV can take place !! Well why didn't this guy bring that up last year when he was calling the RV and some wife in the know was saluting him for his accurate intel that the RV would go with the 2013 budget.....Had to get that all out as I didn't want to swallow the load of puke this time around.....

Here is what I'm told........Iraq needs the Budget passed along with some laws that are tied to it......The Kurds are standing back and do not want to "sign legal" giving up options should Maliki be seated for a third term (legally elected out)......SO they present the word Endorse which everyone is in agreement to a MOU with the Kurds......The Kurds agree to most terms but Maliki can not be the Prime Minister......so after the election and a new PM, the agreements will be assigned..... Make sense !

The Kurds do not want to separate from Iraq.....Iraq needs the Kurd region and not border disputes..... So all parties come to terms and all fingers point at Maliki....Now figure out how stressed he is !! He is done on all accounts.......The Kurds put him in check and the MOU is a mate......