Story telling ! Enjoy !

Thread: Story telling ! Enjoy !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Story telling ! Enjoy !

I conversation, I spoke of it being behind the theater and the activity that takes place in a 10 by 30 space between the two buildings. A lurker for lack of better description gets involved in the conversation thought to share a story here......... About 2 years ago I made reference to the Bank of Baghdad while in an online and knows what I'm speaking of which immediately by his knowing and his written grammar authenticates that he is in the region. He informs me he is in Kuwait and his family has business in Iraq. Okay lets stop here for a second.......Many will tell you that Iraqi's are great people and for the most part they are, in the sense that the common just want to have a safe and secure living for their families. But Arabs for some reason are born liars, it's in their blood for lack of a better description and they are very deceptive even if the situation doesn't call for it. So forward..... This person gives me a few names that takes on contractors (ex military...not me) in the area. I end up getting a story about the IQD and how Americans are funding Iran by purchasing the currency. I hear his story of selling off 20k usd worth of IQD for 10k usd just to get rid of the currency.....He has contacts in Switzerland banks and Kuwait, (taking such a huge loss on his IQD making any sense to you??)...So I will follow up on this person and keep an eye out......In the future he posts around forums and on comment boards under one name and is available to answer 16 hours out of the day 7 days a week. At times the grammar is broken English and bad spelling, other times it is bad spelling, and then we get the Queens English that has the appearance of a Masters Degree in Literature. Then we get a Robert Brown who is stationed in Kuwait with the Royal Guard. Robert sold all of his Dinar as their commanders informed them it was a scam and they would lose money. I had someone in Kuwait set up to meet good ole Robert but he was a no show. My mistake, my bad, Robert was in Scotland, I very rarely misunderstand what is being said but I guess I misunderstood the setting up a meeting at a specific time and place all together. Many people under a few names and online basically 24/7 calling the IQD a scam and you will lose your money.

Recently we seen a post from a person who claimed to have a minister contact in Iraq, this person abandoned ship retaining 5% of his belongings because of what his contact said. I was suspicious of this persons claim to a contact because of a statement he made a while back that he said was a direct quote from his source. What was said stood out to me as being so far out of place that basically he exposed his hand. Let’s just say that if a guy born and raised in Brooklyn came to Nashville and started talking, how long would it take for you to know he wasn’t from Nashville ?

Here are two posts with another name I came across,

I can concur that there are plans for legal action as have been on meetings and conference calls with
    regards this, I CN TELL YOU CATEGORICALLY AY EXCHANGE WILL HAVE TO BE DONE IN IRAQ
    THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE PLAN, EVEN MORE SO NOW WITH THE AMOUNT OF DINAR OUTSIDEOF IRAQ,WE HAVE THE CAPITAL IN RESERVES NOW AND IT HAS BEEN PAID FOR
    AND TOO BE HONEST OUTSIDE SPECULATORS ARE NOT OUR WORRY.THEY HAVE BEEN DUPED BY FALSE LIES FROM ALI BABAS AND I DO KNOW THESE PEOPLE WILL BE ADDRESSED WHEN THE TIME COMES, ALL THE DEALERS WILL SOON BE INFORMED TO STOP TRANSACTIONS AND WILL NO LONGER BUY BACK THE OLD IQD, THE NEW IQN
    WITH OUR KURDISH LANGUAGE HAS BEEN PRINTED ND IS READY T BE DISTRIBUTED
    TH TIMELINE I HAVHEARD WILL BE FEB/MARCH ,IN IRAQ WE HAVE ALREADY STARTED
    THE COUNTDOWN WITHE IN CERTAIN AREA WHERE NONE MONIES CAN BE TRANSFERRED
    OUT OUR COUNTRY AND ALSO THE BORDER SECURITY HAS BEEN STEPPED UP, BELIEVE
    OR NOT I ONLY TELL YOU THIS AS I FEL I HAVE BEEN GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE FROM
    PERJURY AND HURT Y CITIZENS OF BRITAIN TO REGAIN MY LIE FOR ME AND FAMILY AND DO NOT LIKE LIES THAT I SEE BEEN TOLD, THERE WILL BE NO RV OR RETURN TO OLD SADAAM DAYS OF OUR MONEY PEOPLES25000 DINAR WIL BE 25 DINAR WHEN RD,TURKEY IS OUR BROTHE WHO IS MAKING UR CURRENCY REFORM SAME AS THERES SO I ASK YOU NOT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY AND IF CAN TAKE BACK WHAT YOU CAN NOW BEFORE YOU HAVE SAND GRAINS
    SHUKRAN
    ZAHLID

CORRECT MY BROTHER WITH MY IP ADDRESS , MY FAMILY MOVED TO SCOTLAND WELL BEFORE SADAAM DESTROYED MY COUNTRY, MYSELF AS A FINANCE MINISTER FOR CBI
    AND MY WIFE A DOCTOR WHO NOW WORKS FOR NHS SCOTLAND,I HAVE AN ADVISOR
    ROLE WITHIN THE CBI AND TRAVEL CONSTANTLY ON BUSINESS WORLDWIDE FOR CBI
    SO YOU HAVE WRONGLY DIAGNOSED MY AUTHENTICITY MY FRIEND,ALL THAT GLITTERS
    IS NOT GOLD BELIEVE OR NOT MY FACTS ARE TRUE AND COME FROM WELL INSIDE THE CBI ANY MAJOR RV RETAINING OUR 000S WOULD BANKRUPT OUR ECONOMY WITH
    THE AMOUNT F DINARS WORLDWIDE DUE TO OVERPRINTING SIMILAR TO THE DOLLAR
    I HAVE NOTHING TO LIE ABOUT OR PROVE WATCH AND REMEBER MY WORDS I SPOE BEFORE RD= THERE WILL BE NO MILIONAIRES MADE OUT OF IRAQ CURRENCY REFORM
    THIS WILL BE MADE CLEARER OVER THE NEXT MONTHS PRIOR TO ELECTIONS
    SHURKAN

AHHHHHH, and another back in Scotland ! Just thought some may enjoy the reading ! And he refers to the new IQN....come to your own conclusions !

Sorry for the beginning of the post.....for some reason I need to log back in and then when the post submitted a few sentences are out of order and missing.
    Last edited by tman23; 02-10-2014 at 05:13 AM.