Astronomical Arabic: Al-Maliki will lose in upcoming parliamentary elections

Thread: Astronomical Arabic: Al-Maliki will lose in upcoming parliamentary elections

Astronomical Arabic: Al-Maliki will lose in upcoming parliamentary elections

whitelions] THIS IS THE GREAT ARTICLE YET: Astronomical Arabic: Al-Maliki will lose in upcoming parliamentary elections and will kill! January 30, 2014 In politicalBaghdad/Iraq News Network-Egyptian astronomer predicted Joey Morris "wake up", "Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki would not get an appropriate electoral votes in upcoming parliamentary elections to be held in April 2014." Joey "review of predictions of future States of the Arabic" said about the State of Iraq, "Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki loves power and will not work in the elections to come and surprise results will be strong and will shock him," stating that "everyone will know that Maliki is responsible for bombings in the Iraq, and according to her I am responsible for my words and all Iraqis will see what you said later. "she said Astro" on Al-Maliki to take my words in mind and not by being the Astrology of space, so it is not a shock after the next election, it will come out a loser in the next election. "

10:59 [whitelions]https://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...7%25d8%25a8%2F

Quote Originally Posted by LLN65 View Post
    whitelions] THIS IS THE GREAT ARTICLE YET: Astronomical Arabic: Al-Maliki will lose in upcoming parliamentary elections and will kill! January 30, 2014 In politicalBaghdad/Iraq News Network-Egyptian astronomer predicted Joey Morris "wake up", "Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki would not get an appropriate electoral votes in upcoming parliamentary elections to be held in April 2014." Joey "review of predictions of future States of the Arabic" said about the State of Iraq, "Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki loves power and will not work in the elections to come and surprise results will be strong and will shock him," stating that "everyone will know that Maliki is responsible for bombings in the Iraq, and according to her I am responsible for my words and all Iraqis will see what you said later. "she said Astro" on Al-Maliki to take my words in mind and not by being the Astrology of space, so it is not a shock after the next election, it will come out a loser in the next election. "

10:59 [whitelions]https://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...7%25d8%25a8%2F

Please o'lord let this come true!! I promise I will spend my money wisely