Discussion of Articles, etc

Thread: Discussion of Articles, etc

Discussion of Articles, etc

Has anyone else read the article today by Mahma Kahlil? I am not the best at interpreting these translations but here it is and I quote it

"Predicted MP Mahmh Kahlil to go up the value of the national currency accumulated balance of the sovereign so that the iraqi dinar equivilant to the US Dollar within the next four years (Where Iraq plans to increase oil production to 8 million barrels per day by the year 2017,, also said a member of the Economic Committee of Parliament)

Ok, are they really predicting it to take 4 years for the Dinar to equal the value of the US Dollar or am I reading this wrong? It is very difficult for me to interpret what they are actually saying. Based on all of the other factual things happening in Iraq I have felt the Revaluation is very close, but what in the world is this article saying? SOmeone please help me to interpret it. Thanks.

Hey there dstratton04!

I won't attempt to answer based on this 2-month old article, but I can give you a couple tips on finding answers in the future!

Our chat room is full of members who keep up with and discuss the news daily between 6am-midnight CST daily. Login using your forum username and password. The Chat tab is at the top of the forum page. You can come and go ... lurk ... join the conversation at your convenience.

If that doesn't work for you we have, in the forum, a daily chat log of the live discussions as they happen throughout the day. There are lulls in the news and members find off-topic things to discuss in the interim. If you don't want to take time to read everyword, you can simply enter a portion of the article or title in question using your browser 'Find' or 'Search' feature while on each chat log page. If you don't know where it is you can look here: https://www.ehow.com/how_8049356_word.html

You can also find BGG and Poppy3 comments posted in color throughout the chat log (burgandy and red). Chattel's news articles are also posted in color (green).

I hope this helps!

mona
    If you think today is good, just wait til tomorrow!!