The joys and sorrows of an Iraqi flavor
21-10-2013 | (Voice of Iraq)

BAGHDAD - Investigation
Of the festival in the hearts of Iraqis special place associated with the customs and social traditions practiced by the families Baghdadi throughout the ages, and sees the elderly that the feast has changed a lot with the progress of modes of life, some of whom believed that simplicity was the most beautiful and the best, there was no traffic and no fear nor disturbances can encounter as revelers nowadays. fulfillment Valentines
(Visit the graves obligatory, but stay at home better) this phrase begins Abu Ali saying: that most families allocate the first day of the feast to visit dead relatives, a tradition recognized him, especially after the kidnapping of death a lot of relatives and would like us result of wars system Previous indiscretions and the increasing number of martyrs because of the terrorist attacks, everyone is subject to known inherited which to begin the morning of the first day of the feast, a tour of the graves.
Under Qais al-Jubouri, 50, the first day in a cemetery in Dar es Salaam in Najaf is his four children to visit his wife after her death after an incurable disease, he يتجشم much trouble to travel from Baghdad to the province of Najaf in order to achieve that goal, he says Jubouri: no longer Holiday any meaning after the death of my wife, three years ago and I اواظب on had at the feast for the most recent current after leaving her And what ينقصني the its absence? The truth is I prepared my visit to the grave part of the fulfillment of beautiful reportedly ten good that we spent together, which is the least I can do to renew the memory of those good days, and moreover, the four of my children insist always accompany me on this trip for the same reasons.
If Qais not much different from the case of Umm Mohammed الطاعنة age, have spoken voice brimming with sadness and bitterness, saying: Gadratna joy since the death and I have only to an explosion claimed his life and the lives of his son's small, and years ago and I visit his grave in a cemetery in Abu Ghraib caused for the feast, not Festival after his absence, and shared talking wife of the deceased are described: they are visiting the cemetery on the first day of Eid al-Adha tradition and social custom and religious practice.
The Abu Ahmed stand in sigh and apologizing to the tomb of his mother and Affha term, did not find the opportunity this time to visit her grave as a result many reasons was forced to stay at home with his family to read her light morning of the first day of Eid, and confirms Abu Ahmed said despite the difficult circumstances that prevented him from visit the grave of his mother, which is critical circumstances, but he feels guilty for failure to fulfill the duties of that visit, he does not forget the tenderness of his mother and سهرها on comfort and nurtured him and lose to the conditions of, even after his marriage and out of the family home, and finds that the visit loved ones after the loss of evidence love and loyalty and recognition of gratitude invaluable.
Joys and تهان of
Citizen peace Hadi (42) years received Eid al-Adha joy of success, and his son pristine phase medium following the announcement of the results of the third round before the feast, indicating that the Eid great joy, Atzaur the loved ones and friends, pointing to spend the fourth day of the Feast with his family at lunch one of the restaurants the Jadiriya area.
Nabil Naji (30)-year-old spent the day of the Feast Pantzaraudh father of pilgrimage, and prepares to receive well-wishers and guests, as agreed with the butcher to slaughter the sacrifice and put decorations on the house and on the street, said Naji to suitable return pilgrims are common joy and give the atmosphere of Ahla on the day of the Feast that increase weft relatives, neighbors and friends.
Ahmed Nasser (29) years, celebrated on the second anniversary of beaming the birth of his eldest daughter, which he called (sacrificed) named after the Eid Al Adha, said nine months ago and I am looking forward to see my daughter and hear her voice, it is upon us in the feast to multiply joy doing, wishing that the future prosperous.
Marwan Kassem took advantage of (27) years of the third day of the Feast to live his wedding, he said: continued Khtabtna years full and she wants coincidences that choosing the wedding date is located in the Eid al-Adha between the joy of family, relatives and friends.
While headed family Mahmoud Karim (45) years for the city of Sulaymaniyah to spend the holiday at one of their relatives living in, he says: We invested holiday, which lasted five days hiking Balmassaev and tourist sites in Sulaymaniyah, which has evolved considerably, and hoped to be the capital Baghdad this level in order to Atdtr to leave the families in the holidays and feasts.

Seniors
Older يرهنون their holiday happily their children more the sons happy was their festival longer for so they differ from the rest of the slides Children rejoice holiday for themselves and young people as well as because of its atmosphere noisy, and the elderly no holiday for them, but the presence of those around them understand the melt in the joy of others, who are giving without Opp. Um cream woman nearing seventy-year-old said: this holiday and the one before it made no sense they are busy extent Province sleep one of the sons of the employees of the Iraqi army in the city of Qaim and the anniversary is the safety of her son and says: I wish I could be with us in this Friday beautiful between brothers and sisters and their families have always had is the flavor of a family every Friday.
Haj Ali Salman displaced from Diyala province said: It's hard to rejoice anniversary Fana man I am 76 years old, has stormed Dare group of boys, teenagers who killed my son and grew Ali also said that they allowed me to go out and take my family only after فخخوا Betty and فجروه.
Salman described the case as a double sense of it demands a perfect sense of family in front of him to attempt to drive them out of their isolation and reality and to enter a little bit of a smile on them, but crying in a moment retire from the people.
Abu Saad translates well-meaning holiday parents in the presence of their children is the one who watched voted door, what the car stands at the door of his home, but feel the voice engine and close the doors, Abu Saad pointed to the sweetness of the collection of his sons at the same table is a unique occasion Atzaur where loved ones and family areas and different cities.

Security plan
Citizen Ibrahim Alaa (45 years) seen in the plan of traffic that have been applied during the Eid al-Adha as a plan court and better than plan Eid al-Fitr, because areas that contain entertainment spots have been shut down completely and prevent the entry of civilian vehicles were limited to the transfer process on government vehicles assigned to transport people to places Recreational such as Zora Park and the Baghdad International Fair Therefore, any citizen streamline the movement of passers-by did not notice an intense presence for military سيطرات in those areas.
Anwar Mohamed (32 years) confirmed that the streets of Baghdad, especially the Karrada district witnessed the busiest great throughout the day of the Feast which made most of the citizens averse from entering again because Zhamat severe occurring from frequent checkpoints security and which make revelers waiting for them for more than an hour, causing them discomfort and tension, especially after the explosions that occurred in the criminal adjacent areas adjacent to them.
And I was surprised by Salwa Abdul Qadir (25 years) when traveling to a hotel in Baghdad to attend the wedding of her friend to prevent them from passing through one of the streets important and vital capital they can not afford Baja special and so for security reasons necessitated the security plan and traffic on Eid Al Adha, forcing it to seek alternative route and late arrival for the start of the wedding party, this has made the Salwa decides not to go out during the day of the Feast because of those actions.
Marathon
Were not most of the parks and Games the level of ambition of the citizen, this is what occurs by Qassim Hassan head of the family, who came with five children to the park Zora he says: Because of the lack of a garage and parking for cars I had to leave my car at home and hired (taxi) for the purpose of access to the park Zora, But the taxi driver he could not access to the park and we had to go down near the international train station and then we cut the distance on foot to get to the park.
Umm Ayman (school) said: We know that security measures its purpose is to protect citizens from terrorism, but it caused Balzhamat suffocating and led to the closure of most of the roads leading to the amusement parks, which made most of the families leave their cars and go on foot, and in the same family have fathers and mothers are unable to travel long distances amid the hustle and scramble at the doors of entertainment spots that were not good level because of the small area and the lack of games where, indicating that the recreational facilities of small privately run did not provide its services well for citizens to lack of infrastructure integrated therein, as the spaces very small and not enough to the crowds which packed Yards those parks.

Call
Some citizens called to build a theme park on the outskirts of the capital, Baghdad, as well as the presence of big yards for parking can facilitate the movement of families easily and cost them the trouble of mobility by bus, especially if families find it difficult to passenger cars and the Ministry of Transport that are packed with young people, boys, Khalid Abdullah (employee ) indicated dissatisfaction with families from moving bus governmental organizations that deliver revelers to areas and parking taxis which exploits the owners lack of transport modes and they impose a price increase on the people, as it shows Abdullah he was forced to pay $ 15 thousand dinars taxi transfer from the Alawi to the apron Aden while the cost of not more than 5 thousand dinars, pointing to the need for the institutions involved in the Municipality of Baghdad and the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities to reconsider the organization of tourist and recreational facilities in Baghdad and other provinces.

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2iIypT5DJ