Can someone please explain naked reserves versus guaranteed reserves

Thread: Can someone please explain naked reserves versus guaranteed reserves

Can someone please explain naked reserves versus guaranteed reserves

I googled it to try and find out, but no luck. I am assuming a 90Day Guarantee Reserve through Sterling would be a guaranteed reserve, not a naked reserve. Am I right?

Yes, that is correct. The 45-Day one is a naked reserve.

Thanks Glory Boy.

Check out Dinarcorp.com also. They give you an extra million reserve (2 million instead of 1 million) for less money ($117 vs. $130), so it's a way better deal; but you do have to mail it in or FedEx it in.... no E-Check.

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Guaranteed Reserve vs Naked Reserve

Quote Originally Posted by dstratton04 View Post
    I googled it to try and find out, but no luck. I am assuming a 90Day Guarantee Reserve through Sterling would be a guaranteed reserve, not a naked reserve. Am I right?
    Hey there dstratton04!

You can find more detailed info for each reserve program on the Product tab at
    www.DinarCorp.com ... here is the basic difference between the two reserves (and we strongly discourage naked reserves--you will understand why when you read the info below).

Guaranteed Reserve:

Once your payment is received in full, or you intentionally or unintentionally terminate your order, whatever portion of your order is paid for, will be shipped out promptly.

Naked Reserve:

If your payment is not received within the allotted time, your Order will be terminated. Your non-refundable deposit will then become forfeit and you will NOT be entitled to any refund or rebate or consideration. If your payment is received in full, your order will be shipped out promptly.

I realize this is a late reply and for that I apologize. I hope this helps answer the question if you haven't already found it yourself.

mona
    If you think today is good, just wait til tomorrow!!