There is a Growing Resistance in the World Against the Central Banks... RV Affected?.

Thread: There is a Growing Resistance in the World Against the Central Banks... RV Affected?.

There is a Growing Resistance in the World Against the Central Banks... RV Affected?.

Hello All...

Here is an interesting article which may explain the reason why the RV has not taken place... It seems that Hungary has decided to no longer use the central banks (Rothschild run banks), and are following in the footsteps of the BRICS nation... (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa).... Could this be the reason why Maliki has been traveling to Russia, and most recently India... Maliki has a great relationship with China as well... Are they looking to no longer be under the thumb of the central bank, therefore hindering the RV from actually happening... At least with the current currency... Could this eventually lead to Iraq dumping the current currency, which is a creation of the CBI, and doing as the people of Hungary have done?... Frankly, I would love if the US would do the same thing... We shall see...

I am not trying to be negative, but am trying to figure out why this process has taken so long... After reading this article I began to wonder if there is a power struggle going on within Iraq between the central bank (the US military supports this entity.. In fact does its bidding IMHO), and Maliki... I have been a proponent of Maliki being an obstructionist for the US,and a diversion for the banking cartels... But after reading this article, and realizing the trips that Maliki have taken this last year (Russia, India, and Hungary as well), maybe he wants Iraq to have a currency that is actually theirs... Without the interference of the central bank...

This is about control, and there are many nations that are striving to resist the control of the central banker or the international bankers of the world... A power struggle that is seemingly between the IMF and Iraq because it has not RV'd as of yet... But in reality does involve these bankers that are looking to control the assets within Iraq through the central bank... The US resisted having a central bank (Federal Reserve) until President Woodrow Wilson allowed for it in 1913... Since then our economic policy, and how the government is run has been through the Federal Reserve.. Of course the majority of the public has been ignorant to how this has affected American policy in more ways then most want to really know... The diversion, and deception is much more easier to accept than the truth for many...

Could this struggle lead to a world war eventually?... There is so much deception out there, one can go absolutely crazy trying to figure it out... Guess it has to play out... The resistance from Maliki may have everything to do with wanting to maintain Iraqi independence, without the control of outside forces.. Inotherwords, the CBI which is basically run by international bankers... Time will tell... We can only wait to see how this plays out...

And as I have stated time and time again, God is ultimately in control... But there is much evil in this world, and Jesus Christ pointed out to us that the devil has the greater influence within this world due to lawlessness.... What we are privy to news wise is in many respects not the truth about what is really going on... This article makes me wonder if Maliki is being made to look like the bad guy by the controlled press because of his resistance to giving up so much of Iraq's sovereignty through the central bank.... In our present evil world, anything is possible... One more thought... Maybe Maliki's family is leaving because of being privy to the use of force on the part of the US... Considering what is going on in Syria, and the war drum being beaten, they feel threatened as well...

May the Good Lord lead us to a greater understanding of matters within this world so that we are not on the wrong side of the fence... Is Iraq being told they are being liberated, but in reality are being given over to another master?... One that is not even of Iraqi descent?.... As we all know, what we read, or hear through the media is not always the truth... Very interesting what is transpiring though...

Oh... here is the post: https://americanfreepress.net/?p=12418
    Last edited by popeye7; 08-26-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Satan does benefit when it comes to a confusing and chaotic mess... Because in the end, due to the bitterness involved in war, he assumes more control... I believe the devil is of course fulfilling God's prophetic Word, and is preparing for his last stand... In the end this rebellious entity will be placed in the bottom-less pit according to Revelation chapter 20 during the return of Jesus Christ....

What we see on our world scene should cause us to pause, and remember what our Savior declared... "My kingdom is not of this world... If it were, my servants would fight." Considering who influences and controls the nations of the world due to the practice of sin, it causes me to pause, and wonder if wars I have been involved in or supported that were said to be for a propagated purpose, did serve another agenda altogether?...

Our Creator is not the author of confusion, or misinformation.... God hates lies... But again Yahweh has allowed for the nations to be fooled, and deceived because of transgressions.... Which brings back the reason mankind needs for Jesus Christ to return... Whether the majority likes it or not... His return in glory is our only hope... And that hope is not in vain...
    Last edited by popeye7; 08-26-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Regardless of how this plays out, when it happens is still determined by our Creator... What side Maliki's wants to be on, and whether or not he is fighting the elite bankers because of wanting to join the BRICS movement does not mean he is a good guy... But what is interesting is his continued rule within Iraq... It is not as if he were foiling the plans of those who want to control the oil, gold, and mineral rights of Iraq could not have him suffer an "accident" at some point... Or that it could have been done already... Which is why I question what Maliki is doing, and what is his role in all of this rather than what we receive via the media... It this a personal vendetta of Maliki's or is he being instructed to be an obstructionist until the time of value being added to the dinar comes to pass?...

If nothing else this shows just how corrupt, and misleading this world's communications sources are... Who can we trust?... God and the fulfillment of His Word frankly.... Personally, I like to know what the enemy is doing... When stating enemy I am talking about this spiritual war we face on a daily basis... Which is why it is important that we realize that taking sides in reality may not matter... In the political arena, or concerning the governments of this world, either side is most likely corrupt... There is a lesser of two evils scenario, but spiritually entities effect what goes on in our world, and the governments more so than what we humans like to believe... When Jesus was on the cross, He declared, "Father forgive them, for they know not what they do!" He understood the spiritual condition of mankind, and how easily we are manipulated by devils when we are not in God's favor...

The need for His Holy Spirit in us cannot be overemphasized... We are like sheep led to the slaughter without His Spiritual help (the Helper) within us... Which is why faith has to exercised as this whole corrupt affair is played out... Regardless of the outcome, God is in control... And our salvation is reserved in heaven... A treasure far greater than anything, or anyone within the universe Yahweh has created...