Iraqi Wars... The Saga Continues...

Thread: Iraqi Wars... The Saga Continues...

Iraqi Wars... The Saga Continues...

Will the evil Emperor Maliki show mercy unto people?... Will his trip to India find him at peace with himself, while warmly embracing the Hindu religion... Will Maliki, Barzini, Allawi, and Sadr form the circle of love as they warmly embrace each other while beginning a national conference before a crowd of million of Iraqi's, and chanting "RV" while breaking out in song, and dance?... Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of "As the Iraqi Turns."

We only wish it were that simple, and without loss of life... It would actually make for quite an epic movie if we who have been following this had not grown tired of the country of Iraq, and its drama... I would not want to see it... Maliki would have to play himself, because honestly I do not know of a living actor who looks like that man... Do you?... And I do not mean that in a disrespectful way at all...

Remember folks that there was always to be an end-game to all of this... And someone had to be the fall guy, or the hero in all of this... Which will Maliki be?... This is about control of the Iraqi assets... And ultimately not by Iraq but by the unseen governance that controls quite a bit of the world's wealth... They use what is in reality worthless pieces of paper called currencies, give them a certain value, and manipulate the nations so as to control countries through the central banks... The oil, gold, minerals ect and how they are used are all controlled by these masters of the world... Very creative way of controlling the governments of this world you must admit... But even more Iraq is an important piece to a puzzle which is coming together all in our Creator's timing... In order to fulfill His Word...

I would like to add that BGG's ability to discern potential moves of those involved in this game within Iraq has been without question the best analysis within the dinar community... If he has children I would image they did not get away with too much growing up, or if they are still at home....

But the reality of a situation can certainly be stranger than fiction... Maliki was put in the position he is in by those whom he fears greatly... He has done their bidding to obstruct, discourage, and serve as a diversion to the world, as well as his fellow countrymen... And this man has done it well... What will happen to him, or better yet what will seemingly happen to this man who is greatly beloved within his country (I kid of course) remains to be seen... I would not be a bit surprised that while on these trips he takes to various countries that he receives instructions on what to do next by his handlers... What will happen when he gets back from India?... Hmmmm.... Will he return?... The saga continues....

In the mean time we await for this event to transpire as had been predetermined to long ago... Let's do unto others as we would want done unto us... Not to earn salvation which is a free gift... But to please our Father in heaven, and to show Him we will not allow physical mammon to be a stumbling block within our spiritual lives... The difference between a wise, or foolish virgin... The choice is ours brethren... God has always been faithful... But will we be?...
    Last edited by popeye7; 08-25-2013 at 04:41 PM.

I am beginning to question the reality of this whole affair... What is really going on?... Who we want to place our faith in can be the one who we should not... Check out this article, and remember that Maliki has visited Hungary earlier this year... Russia, and most recently India... The latter two are a part of the BRICS nations who have decided to break away from the IMF, or central banks... What is going on in Iraq could very well be a struggle for Iraqi independence... Remains to be seen what the reality is, but we must be careful (self included) to jump to conclusions, and to make sure we are not viewing this from a wrong perspective...

God bless... Here is the post... https://americanfreepress.net/?p=12418