A MUST SEE VIDEO ABOUT BABYLON... IRAQ and DINAR DISCUSSED...

Thread: A MUST SEE VIDEO ABOUT BABYLON... IRAQ and DINAR DISCUSSED...

A MUST SEE VIDEO ABOUT BABYLON... IRAQ and DINAR DISCUSSED...

Hello Folks:

First and foremost let us not forget about our brethren whose loved ones are in need.. Kepha2000's mother who is having heart problems... Poppy3's nephew's wife Ashley who gave birth to Annalee... The baby girl is in good condition, but the mother is dealing with hematoma... Let us pray that our heavenly Father will stop her bleeding... So many friends in my sphere of influence are dealing with health issues...Some more severe than others... A good friend of mine just lost his wife to cancer... She was in her early 50's... I just received an e-mail from another good friend, and her breast cancer has reared its ugly head again in her life.. Her name is Maria by the way... So many individuals dealing with cancer, and other health abnormalities...

We are certainly living in a time of uncertainty from a physical standpoint... But our spiritual situation should be secure as long as we have built our house upon the Rock of our salvation... Rest assured He will return, and the healing of the nations will begin upon that momentous day once the blowing of the 7th and last trumpet sounds, and the dead in Christ Jesus rise first... While those who are alive will follow.... None of us know whether we will be dead or alive at His coming... But our hope (and it is not in vain) is in His return and the establishment of God's kingdom here on earth as Jesus will rule as King of kings, and Lord of lords... Replacing the false messiah, or beast as world ruler while casting this wicked ruler into the lake of fire along with his false prophet...

The subject matter within this fine presentation does indeed discuss the importance of the land of Babylon, and its importance during this time in human history... Not just the physical implications within our world, but more importantly the spiritual side to all of this... There are indeed forces at work that we have no control over at this point... Demonic principalities that view this time within history as very important to their ushering in their kingdom with the false hope of overthrowing our Creator in the process...

Rob Skiba gives a presentation with plenty of evidence of what is truly transpiring over in this region, rather than what we have been told through the mainstream media... Disinformation is their modus operandi, and that is a truth that many have a hard time believing... Despite the evidence hidden in plain sight... He presents chronological events that have taken place since the US originally went to war against Iraq in 1991, until the withdrawal of the majority of military personnel in Dec. of 2011... Utilizing mainstream news sources about things that have taken place in this region that were not necessarily focused upon by most media outlets... The war, and the establishment of the government of Iraq post Saddam was emphasized for the most part... But there were some vital pieces of information that were not as important to bring to light to the public in the view of those who control the mainstream media because their true intentions are not to be revealed to a mostly distracted public... One has to dig for it, but it is certainly there...

As I have stated before, this event, and what has transpired within Iraq over the last 22 years are of vital importance when it comes to bible prophecy... And this video adds another layer to all of this as you will see... By the way... 3.22 could very well be the RV... This is discussed within this video... An important number to those involved in ensuring their plans come to fruition... IMHO, there is a date set already for this event to transpire... The ones who truly control events over in this region are in reality principalities we believers in Messiah are at war with from a spiritual standpoint... But we have the Great I AM on our side... So who can be against us... For He is our Spiritual armor against the principalities of darkness... There is a clearer picture presented within this video as to why there is so much chaos being fomented... The why's of all of this is generally not addressed through the media in a truthful fashion... There is an order the powers that be are striving for through this seemingly chaotic mess... And again, the Iraqi government is powerless against these agents of confusion...

Please take the time to view... You will not be disappointed in its content, and as I did learn a thing or two... But above all, prove all things in accordance to God's Holy Word... Who came in the flesh as the Light of the world... Who was rejected by men, and died in our stead in order that we may be forgiven our transgressions against our Almighty God...

Here is the download for the video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQyoM...02ADZib9Sqa98z

God bless you all, and by all means let me know what you think... Inquiring minds would like to know... Popeye7
    Last edited by popeye7; 08-24-2013 at 12:35 PM.

One more thing... Truth can be stranger than fiction at times, and as I found out in my life, may not always be what we want it to be.... But it does not make any less what it really is... Our Creator does work in mysterious ways... Many times we do not exactly understand or grasp the why's of it all... But that is where trust comes into play, and through the unknown, or lack of understanding as to the why's, and how's, we begin to see a clearer picture over time... Some things take more time... But we must not allow for ourselves to ignore the Truth for convenience sake, or because we are uncomfortable with it... Nor should we concern ourselves with how others may view us in the end... What matters most is what our Great God Yahweh thinks.... After all, ultimately, He is our Everlasting Father... We were created for HIs pleasure and as any good child would, must seek to please, and appreciate Him... Abba does deserve it, and more... He is our life, and the reason we have it....

But rest assured, as scripture points out we do always see things clearly right away... The apostle really did not grasp that our Messiah was God on earth until receiving the Holy Spirit... Job did not understand why God would allow him to be put through so much physical misery... He strove to do all that was good and right in the eyes of God, and our Creator did declare to Satan the Job was an upright man... But God knows us better than we know ourselves....
    Last edited by popeye7; 08-19-2013 at 06:42 PM.

I was skimming YouTube on Ron Skiba, and look at this jewel I found he released just recently!... Exciting stuff folks, but also very sobering... The physical, but more importantly the spiritual implications of what is taking place in Iraq is astounding... Again this proves that Maliki's control over what is transpiring in Iraq is very limited... Misinformation is key to all of this concerning the media, and those who have the means to control it... We are indeed headed for a rendezvous with destiny... Biblically prophecied to take place, and leading us to the time of the beast, and the worship of him by those who do not have the Holy Spirit of God...

Please listen to this, and see how the plans of those, who are behind the scenes control the governments of this world through the central banks are coming to fruition as our Creator allows... Diversion upon diversion, and deception upon deception... God bless you all..

Here is the download for the radio, and visual presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_sq-upXRpQ