TIME FRAME

Thread: TIME FRAME

TIME FRAME

Will there actually be a TIME FRAME to cash in or does nobody know? PPl talk about "the old dinar wont be worth anything". What is considered the old dinar?

Hi quicktolegit96, and welcome to Dinar Updates!

I am not an expert on the subject but I will offer what I can in regard to your question.

The dinar that you hold, if purchased from a reputable dealer, should be the current dinar. Reputable dealers would not be selling useless currency. Many of the dealers are including certificate of authenticity with the orders.

It might be helpful for you to think in terms of 'exchange' rather than 'cash in'. The dinar (IQD) is currency, and at the time you decide you no longer wish to hold it, you will likely be exchanging it for dollars (USD).

When holding any significant amount of foreign currency, it's wise to stay up to date and aware of any changes. With that said, I don't believe anyone currently expects a time frame or change in exchange policy regarding the post RV IQD.

My best advice is to stay tuned in to Iraq news regarding the IQD. Dinar Updates is an excellent place to stay grounded and updated!

I hope this helps,

mona
    If you think today is good, just wait til tomorrow!!

How long will this RV be good for? Does anybody think it will RV even higher later on?