Comment on Your Call the Other Night...

Thread: Comment on Your Call the Other Night...

Comment on Your Call the Other Night...

Hello BGG...

I just wanted to give you accolades, and a big thumbs up on your demeanor, professionalism, politeness that was on display the other night when you did a Q & A... What really stood out was how you allowed for others to speak with patience, and the utmost of courtesy...

I have admired your handling of the whole situation concerning this venture, and how you have always wanted to be truthful, and accurate on the info you have provided... Your read on the news over in Iraq concerning Maliki, and his lack of concern for those who he governs over has been for the most part spot on... But I look at it this way... If God wanted this RV to occur up in to this point Maliki would have either been taken out of the picture by the Almighty, or would have been more than cooperative in making sure this situation would have gone off without much disruption... Our Creator has done these things in the past as scripture proves... Obviously it was not, and still is not time for this occur... Our Father in heaven is far wiser than we, so we must trust that He knows what He is doing...

Thanks again, and keep up the good work...

God Bless,

popeye
    Last edited by popeye7; 07-27-2013 at 12:45 AM.