" The Daily Dinar " ..........TUESDAY, 02 July 2013
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: " The Daily Dinar " ..........TUESDAY, 02 July 2013

" The Daily Dinar " ..........TUESDAY, 02 July 2013

Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future

Timid rise in the value of the dinar was accompanied by a decrease in demand for the dollar

Experiencing the local market at the present time high shy of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar amid expectations of a number of companies and shops owners banking increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar in the coming period because of the touched lack of demand for the dollar and keep the citizen because of belonging to the local currency.

Says the director of Al Anwar banking and financial transfer in the Harthiya Mohammed owner that “demand for the U.S. dollar fell to a remarkable”, noting that the citizens preferred to keep the local currency reverse of what it was in the past.

He adds in his speech to the extent that “the decision to remove Iraq from Chapter VII of the impact on our business since the first day price of the dollar fell dramatically.

For his part, saw Muhammad retribution SAB replace banking in the Mansour district to the extent that “the increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar natural, so why is owned by Iraq of hard currency abroad, noting that it funds the sale of oil received by Iraq in U.S. dollars, and the abundance of this currency increases the drop height of the dinar.

And retribution expressed happiness increase the value of the Iraqi dinar, albeit a slight rise somewhat, but it is expected to reach a value to higher limits comparable to the U.S. dollar in the future.

And retribution student based on the economic side of the country, including the central bank to prepare for any sudden movement in the high or low value of the dinar on the grounds that the decision is still new and can not be known to the dollar fixed price at the present time.

Within likely Fadel Mayali, an Iraqi trader to rise more the value of the Iraqi dinar after the maximum speed which rose due to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, stressing that the Iraqi trade depends mainly on the dollar may not get upset at the outer level.

Mayali said to the extent that “the constant value of the Iraqi dinar previously is 118,000 dinars for $ category percent

And that the rise in previous periods was a result of the political conditions expected to return to that value.
    Mayali stressed the need for the government bodies are ready for market movements and exchange rates against the dinar.

In the meantime, expect the Ministry of Commerce and the Federation of Chambers of Commerce to see the Iraqi market in the coming months mobility qualitatively in the buying and selling, especially after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII.

Khairallah says Hassan, Minister of Trade in a press statement: economically Iraq be the day after his release from Chapter VII economic free in dealing with many countries of the world

With adds Jaafar al-Hamdani president of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce: Yesterday was international companies fear many from entering Iraq and the capital was worried about a lot of Iraq, today believe they stage an opportunity for all Iraqis, especially the private sector in order to build a partnership project with the Iraqi government in the process of construction and investment.

In the meantime explained Mahmoud Laithi, the member of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce: we must unite and fight terrorism and fight corruption and the corrupt even stand up the Iraqi economy is good.

http://bit.ly/16LLga5

Finance Committee: Calls on CBI to take 3 steps to maintain exchange rate; Steps will make exchange rate less volatile to buying/selling in auction

FINANCE FOR PARLIAMENTARY “AWAN”: THE 3 STEPS TO MAINTAIN THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE IRAQI DINAR .. IN THE FOREFRONT OF BLOCKING MEDIATORS

Called on the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives of the Central Bank to take 3 important steps to maintain Iraqi Srvaldanar rate against the U.S. dollar, stressing the need to block the work of intermediaries between buyers and selling auction.

A member of the Finance Committee, Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri told the “Awan” that “the central bank work very hard during the last period in order to reduce the price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar has achieved good results,” adding that “these measures are still below the level of ambition and there must be continue the efforts in order to proceed to raise the price of the dinar to the fullest, especially that Iraq is on the verge of good economic stage after coming out of the provisions of Chapter VII. “

He suggested Yasiri, MP for the coalition of state law, that “adopt management Central Bank 3 steps to preserve the Iraqi market and support the price of the dinar,” noting that “there must be organizing more and structural work of an auction sale of the dollar and an end to all kinds of random devilishly.”

He went on to “the need for there to be lifted to buy hard currency restrictions because we are moving to a market economy.”

He Yasiri saying that “the most important step will be to prevent the work of mediators between the auction sale and the buyer,” returned “the work of mediators breach of the law, those put extra money on the price of the dollar leads to rise significantly, which happened two months ago when he saw the Iraqi dinar declined unusual front hard currency. “

http://bit.ly/120JnD1

Shabibi demanding the release of officers and employees of the CBI arrested 6 months ago

Student Governor of the Central Bank of the former Iraqi Shabibi release bank staff and employees detained for more than 6 months at least.

Shabibi said in a statement, received the Agency for News News (et) a copy of the detainees are both adviser and member of the Board of Directors of the Bank Hassan Hashem al-Haidari and Associate Director of money laundering Fawzia Kazim Ali and general manager of banking and credit Hazem star Ani and general manager of accounts Haifa Peter Raphael.

He called the central bank governor and Abdul Basit Turki agency that the effort in this area and for humanitarian reasons, especially since he was the minister of human rights in the year 2003 -2004 has resigned because of the events of Fallujah at the time.

http://bit.ly/17DXMcH

Update from MntGoat Tuesday AM

Hello Eveyone:

I will not do any formalities today and will go right to the information because it is so good.

First let me say I wanted to give you an update over the weekend however the news was extremely hard to get out of Iraq and I could not reach my contacts. Finally yesterday I got through to Iraq.

So why have we not seen the RV already? Its July 1st already I stated.

I asked this question to my contact and here is what I was told- (I will try to quote as much as possible)

The National Meeting was a huge success on Saturday and all the politicians made their grand speeches. The Federation Council was activated.

It was apparent at the meeting that Maliki was stepping back and not really in control any longer. Some small groups of people lingered in the streets late in the night after the meeting and celebrations tampered down and became to get angry as they expected to see the new rate immediately (and he laughed) after the meeting.

What hold up? said my contact. We are just fine over here. All is well over here. The currencys' new rate has been activated mid Monday. It is $3.44 now as shown on posters in the windows at the banks.

I also have a freind who tried to use the ATM to get cash and could not yet do it however the new rate was showing. The cards are activated as others are using the machines successfully.

The new lower denoms are but being rolled out according to type of payout. People were told on the TVs a schedule to watch for their activation. Tarriffs are implemented as the TV news is also telling us over here.

So I asked myself...If it is activated in Iraq on Monday then why have we not seen it yet in the USA?

I don't know said my Iraq contact. Thus I made yet another call to my contact in the IMF. He is telling me that any country that is not fully Basil III compliant will cause a delay in activation until the final requirements are ironed out.

The USA is one of these countries. I was told this issue is now resolved (he told me how but I will not repeat it since you would not like the politics involved). I also agreed not to talk about it.

The important part is the USA should see activation sometime during the next couple days.

Please don't shoot the messenger. Like you, I surely hope this information is true. Let's see how it all plays out in the next couple days. I think we will all be at the bank on Weds or by the end of the week for sure.

Peace and Luv to ya all.

Mnt Goat

Millionday Discussion

millionday] this is economic to say the least so give me the floor for a sec while i bring this report here we go

[millionday] The Free Zones factor employed by states to attract and encourage foreign investment, national, and to offer those facilities and areas privileges of tax and customs and relatively cheap labor enables companies invested in increasing their competitiveness and thus achieve a greater return them.

The free areas are located within the framework of the geographical borders of the state and in full sovereignty, and allow those areas over imports without fees, and also allow for re-export after some operations for semi-finished goods.

[millionday] It is important to know that the free zones differ from free markets in the recent words for places are sold consumer goods complete manufacturing of individuals crossing the airports and ports in different countries, whether goods, domestic or foreign,

without making any industrial operations on these goods in those markets and are selling them in personal consumption limits for members traveling to absorb foreign currency and promoting tourism. Free zones and named by that name because it liberated from the shackles of customs and import and export.

millionday] note -- so free zones from taxes ect and obviously you are going to see much more importance in this report -- smile

[millionday] The Director General of the General Authority for Free Zones morning in favor Qaisi told (morning): that these areas check to projects working great benefits, including exemptions of customs and taxes in addition to marketing production projects in neighboring markets and take advantage of manpower and production requirements cheap, so as to achieve a reduction of costs product prices and raise the competitiveness of these projects.

He added that these areas achieve the outcome of the state increase of foreign exchange fees and rents paid by enterprises within the region.

[millionday] Iraq occupies, located strategically as an intermediary between the countries of the world, it is close to the global markets and overlooking the Arabian Gulf, making it a point arrived geographic lines of international trade between the Near East and the Western world, is also associated Iraq dense network of lines land, sea and air, including the railway.

For his part, called a member of the Finance Committee parliamentary deputy secretary Hadi Abbas: to create more than a free trade zone in the country to strengthen the Iraqi economy and diversify revenues of Finance,

pointing out that many countries have recovered economically and got good gains as a result establishment of free zones for exchanges trade such as Iran, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates.

Pointed to that Iraq could build more than a free zone, especially in Basra being overlooking the bay, as well as with Turkey and Iran, Jordan and transit benefit from the exchange of commercial goods.

Adding free zones should be displayed in the provinces of Basra, Nineveh and Anbar to invest, in order to qualify as one of the outstanding areas in Iraq. In Iraq, there are currently three free zones belonging to the General Authority for Free Zones are (Nineveh, Khor Al-Zubair, based).

[millionday] And between the Director-General of the Commission that the free zone in Khor Al-Zubair, which is located in the south-west of the city of Basra and after (40 km) of an area (400 acres) scalable and Situated strategic overlooking the Arabian Gulf,

making it the focal point geographically important lines of international trade between East and West, adding, it's also possess deeper logistically and commercially towards the Iraqi market and Gulf World, as it is close to the port of Khor Al-Zubair with basic infrastructure are basic integrated Kalarsfah and ports services in addition to its proximity to the sites of raw materials and raw materials and manufactured goods.

millionday] note -- the talk of more free zones and of course iraqs ability to prosper there is more

[millionday] And Free Zone in Nineveh province, said Qaisi This area is located in the north of the country on the road to Mosul - Zakho and lies about (20 km) north of Mosul, an area (160 dunams) scalable, explaining characterized this region geographical location broker

They are located at the junction of roads and railways in different directions to Turkey, Syria, Jordan and the ports of Basra as it is close to sources of energy and raw materials and skilled manpower, adding this area contains land tiled and non-tiled and many of the stores with construction stores and offices in addition to the space harboring trucks International.

[millionday] And on the Free Zone-based, it is located in the north-west of Iraq in Anbar province on the Iraqi border - and the Syrian town limits (400 km) from Baghdad, and an area (28 dunams) could be expanded and linked to Nineveh province to the land route (Rawah - connector) length (270 km) down the Turkish border and linked by road (Qaim, Baghdad, Basra), length (900 km) almost down to the Arabian Gulf and linked by existing international Akashat road extending from the wet - Trebil the border of Jordan.

millionday] last of report >>>

[millionday] For its part, drew the Member Services Committee and reconstruction Attorney Suhad al-Obeidi, to the province of Basra alone could create more than a free trade zone both in the Safwan border with Kuwait or in the Khor Al-Zubair or FAO, and will be an attractive area for international companies.

Obeidi confirmed that the investment of those areas will achieve positive returns over oil revenues because it will attract all the manufacturers and exporters in the being the world through the Suez Canal through which to reach goods from East Asia to Europe or vice versa.

She stressed the need to expedite create fiscal revenue to diversify and strengthen the national economy. Free Zones experiencing at the moment increased activity as a result of the growing demand by major Arab and international companies and local investment.

millionday] She stressed the need to expedite create fiscal revenue to diversify and strengthen the national economy.

[millionday] me too time to get it rolling please smile brb with more -- we have loads

[ROBINREDHED] Love it

millionday] wanted to make sure everyone saw this today

[millionday] Rapporteur of the Commission stressed the economy and investment MP for the coalition Kurdish blocs Mahma Khalil, that the increase in central bank reserves of hard currency will enhance the stability of the Iraqi dinar and develop the national economy.

Khalil said (of the Agency news) on Monday: that increasing the monetary reserves of the Central Bank for more than 80 billion dollars, this means that all Iraqi dinars located inside or outside Iraq covered two dollars and a half dollar, because the size of the blocks cash of the Iraqi currency amounting to 33 trillion dinars.

[millionday] Experiencing the local market at the present time high shy of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar amid expectations of a number of companies and shops owners banking increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar in the coming period because of the touched lack of demand for the dollar and keep the citizen because of belonging to the local currency.

Says the director of Al Anwar banking and financial transfer in the Harthiya Mohammed owner that "demand for the U.S. dollar fell to a remarkable", noting that the citizens preferred to keep the local currency reverse of what it was in the past.

He adds in his speech to the extent that "the decision to remove Iraq from Chapter VII of the impact on our business since the first day price of the dollar fell dramatically

[wmawhite] millionday .do you remember seeing the article a couple of weeks ago that stated Iraq could cover 4 times the amount of their currency based on all assets?

[faith1] I don't understand what that means...hat all Iraqi dinars located inside or outside Iraq covered two dollars and a half dollar, because the size of the blocks cash of the Iraqi currency amounting to 33 trillion dinars.

[millionday] let me bring the rest and we will see what it means

[millionday] faith1 that meant with what they actually have they could make the rate 2.50 usd right now

[millionday] For his part, saw Muhammad retribution SAB replace banking in the Mansour district to the extent that "the increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar natural, so why is owned by Iraq of hard currency abroad, noting that it funds the sale of oil received by Iraq in U.S. dollars, and the abundance of this currency increases the drop height of the dinar.

‘And retribution expressed happiness increase the value of the Iraqi dinar, albeit a slight rise somewhat, but it is expected to reach a value to higher limits comparable to the U.S. dollar in the future.

[faith1] OK ,, Thanks..

rainwater] what does fiscal revenue mean from the other article - sorry for interrupting

[jackstwinjill] That "in the future".....hmmmm.....could be a while, it seems

[millionday] it is what is brought within the fiscal year and counted as profits gained or lost as in business

[millionday] And retribution student based on the economic side of the country, including the central bank to prepare for any sudden movement in the high or low value of the dinar on the grounds that the decision is still new and can not be known to the dollar fixed price at the present time.

Within likely Fadel Mayali, an Iraqi trader to rise more the value of the Iraqi dinar after the maximum speed which rose due to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, stressing that the Iraqi trade depends mainly on the dollar may not get upset at the outer level. Mayali said to the extent that "the constant value of the Iraqi dinar previously is 118,000 dinars for $ category percent

[millionday] And that the rise in previous periods was a result of the political conditions expected to return to that value. Mayali stressed the need for the government bodies are ready for market movements and exchange rates against the dinar.

In the meantime, expect the Ministry of Commerce and the Federation of Chambers of Commerce to see the Iraqi market in the coming months mobility qualitatively in the buying and selling, especially after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII. Khairallah says Hassan, Minister of Trade in a press statement: economically Iraq be the day after his release from Chapter VII economic free in dealing with many countries of the world

[lorijeanmarshall] I don't like that " a slight rise somewhat, but it is expected to reach a value to higher limits comparable to the U.S. dollar in the future." talk

[wmawhite] jackstwinjill ..they sure enough wouldn't be talking about the past.

[millionday] And that the rise in previous periods was a result of the political conditions expected to return to that value. Mayali stressed the need for the government bodies are ready for market movements and exchange rates against the dinar.

‘In the meantime, expect the Ministry of Commerce and the Federation of Chambers of Commerce to see the Iraqi market in the coming months mobility qualitatively in the buying and selling, especially after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII. Khairallah says Hassan, Minister of Trade in a press statement: economically Iraq be the day after his release from Chapter VII economic free in dealing with many countries of the world

[millionday] With adds Jaafar al-Hamdani president of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce: Yesterday was international companies fear many from entering Iraq and the capital was worried about a lot of Iraq, today believe they stage an opportunity for all Iraqis, especially the private sector in order to build a partnership project with the Iraqi government in the process of construction and investment.

In the meantime explained Mahmoud Laithi, the member of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce: we must unite and fight terrorism and fight corruption and the corrupt even stand up the Iraqi economy is good.

[millionday] this means __

[millionday] that the iraqi dinar will go back to what it was before the political changes had occurred -- for instance -- what was imposed on the country

[wmawhite] millionday .do you remember seeing the article a couple of weeks ago that stated Iraq could cover 4 times the amount of their currency based on all assets?

[timesup] 118,000 dinars for $ category percent .... do u know what this means?

[millionday] in the coming months the world will see how huge they are is what they are trying to say -- as in their stock market -- exports/imports ect

[lorijeanmarshall] millionday yeah but, but, but..... "a slight rise somewhat, but it is expected to reach a value to higher limits comparable to the U.S. dollar in the future." NO. Right NOW

[millionday] meaning that their country is going to bust loose

[millionday] lorijeanmarshall they meant just the news of their release caused the dinar to go up in value a little without any changes

lorijeanmarshall] millionday Oh. I was thinking we weren't at that "slight ride" yet. Ok. Thanks!

[millionday] just the news made it a little better even though it was slight it was obvious to have given confidence -- as we lost confidence here and watched ours go down just over that

[millionday] see economically investors have to have confidence in the country and its currency as well

[lorijeanmarshall] we were at that "slight rise"

[millionday] but the great point was that they are going back to what it was before the political war

[millionday] just the news caused the slight rise brb with more

faith1] expect the Ministry of Commerce and the Federation of Chambers of Commerce to see the Iraqi market in the coming months mobility qualitatively in the buying and selling, especially after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII. Coming Months ??

[Auntie] I thought when Iraq was released from Chapter 7 there was fear the traders would go in and buy up all the dinars and stocks while dinar was at it low?

[jackstwinjill] Auntie My question too

millionday] here is another reference to the rate being $2.50

[millionday] The House of Representatives has asked the Ministry of Finance earlier in the completion of development of the financial budget for the year 2014 and presented to the Council in the month of August next for discussion and approval.

To it confirmed the decision of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary deputy Mahma Khalil, that the increase in reserves Central Bank of hard currency will enhance the stability of the Iraqi dinar and develop the national economy.

Khalil said in a press statement: that the increase in foreign exchange reserves of the Central Bank for more than 80 billion dollars, which means that every Iraqi dinars located inside or outside Iraq covered two dollars and a half dollar, because the size of the blocks cash of the Iraqi currency has (33 ) trillion dinars., adding that this increase will strengthen the stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar and the international currency because it would be a safe haven for him, well that will enhance national economic growth. was the Iraqi Central Bank has announced to increase its reserve cash in hard currency to more than (80) billion dollars.

[millionday] so this obviously sounds as if they are trying to put it to a rate and we are watching them prepare obviously

[lorijeanmarshall] But they can't base the new exchange rate off of the CBI reserves. That is where it is getting confusing

[millionday] i dont see it as confusing -- what they are saying is that the reserves alone back that rate and as we studied in here what makes the rate what it is entirely is a figure of more then just the reserves

[lorijeanmarshall] Ok. So they are basing it off of that. I just thought that they couldn't base it off of the CBI reserves, That it had to be based of the GDP I dunno.

[NUMBERS] millionday what about the oil,,gas,,,gold ...ect ect that will also back their currency with?

[millionday] it is based on many things but with just the reserves if that was by any chance how it was figured alone -- it would bring it to 2.50

[wmawhite] millionday ......it is all assets........and there was an article a couple of weeks ago stating that Iraq could support 4 times there currency.

[lorijeanmarshall] millionday Ok. I gottcha!!! Thanks for explaining that to me!!!

[Dancing Queen] millionday That sounds good that reserves alone can support 2.50. Add that to other resources...

[millionday] but it is not just the reserves but if ity was it would already calculate to just 2.50 -- but then we have the rest of the calculation so this means it should be more

[myblifeguard] DOn't forget the repatriation of their "frozen assets"....

[belabun] wmawhite yes, what the economy can support

[millionday] the gold is part of their reserves -- they are a hard backed currency

[lorijeanmarshall] millionday I LIKE MORE!!! I WANT more too! So it all works out!!

[belabun] wmawhite that is what IMF bases on

[wmawhite] belabun .....true.

[millionday] they are just saying this great news that if ---- IF --- it was by their reserves it could be as much as 2.50 just by that [millionday] smile

myblifeguard] millionday ..don't forget the untold amount of frozen assets they will repatriate in the coming days...

[Dianne777] millionday is there any way they can put this off another month honey?

[millionday] so we are waiting for this to happen for trade and for the economic health of their economy [millionday] myblifeguard lol [millionday] Dianne777 not imo --

[faith1] They seem to be bragging to everyone, trying to tell what they can suport on just reserves, so now are they going to tell us about their oil, gas, diamonds... then blow us away with a NUMBERS rate !!

[millionday] so that is all the news that matters to us really let me check one more group that was sent brb

[millionday] faith1 exactly [millionday] smile [millionday] brb

[millionday] the rest is all about the changes and preparation for future work ect -- so we shall see that is all of the news to do with what we are waiting on so be back later in hopes to see more for us

Message from OkieOilMan

[..OKIEOILMAN] I WISH TO THANK ALL THE MANY INTEL PROVIDERS
    THRUOUT THE YEARS THAT HAS BEEN SO DEDICATED AND DILIGENT IN THE PURSUIT OF INFORMATION TO BENEFIT THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT MAY NOT HAVE ANY SOURCES OF THEIR OWN.

MOST OF YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH TIME, ENERGY, AND EXPENSE THAT HAS BEEN PUT FORTH BY THESE INDIVIDUAL INTEL PROVIDERS. MANY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND MYRIAD'S OF CALLS HAS BEEN INVOLVED.

MANY TIMES THE INTEL HAS BEEN VERY DIS-HEARTNING BUT MOST OF THE PROVIDERS DID NOT POST THE NEGATIVE INTEL THAT SOMETIMES WAS THE ONLY KIND OF INTEL THEY RECEIVED.

I AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS HAS STRIVED TO UPLIFT AND ENCOURAGE THRU OUR POSTS TO KEEP MANY PEOPLE FROM SIMPLY GIVING UP AND SELLING THEIR CURRENCY BACK TO THE DEALERS AT A LOSS.

THE INVOLVEMENT AND COMPLEXITY OF THIS ENTIRE SAGA WOULD STAGGER YOUR IMAGINATION IF YOU ONLY KNEW ALL THE DETAILS BEHIND THE SCENES THAT WAS NEVER REPORTED ON.

ONCE AGAIN A HEARTFELT THANKS TO THE MANY PROVIDERS THAT HAVE SERVED US (MYSELF INCLUDED) THRUOUT THIS GRUELING PROCESS.

WE ALL WILL BENEFIT NOW FROM ALL THE COUNTLESS HOURS DEDICATED TO OBTAINING INFORMATION THAT HAS KEPT US PARTIALLY SANE. (AN OXYMORON) THERE ARE TOO MANY GURU'S TO NAME INDIVIDUALLY BUT I WOULD IMAGINE YOU RECOGNIZE THEM ALL BY NOW.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY AND THANKS TO MANY OTHERS THAT HAS TRIED TO DO THE BEST THEY COULD. THEY HAVE SERVED YOU WELL WITHOUT ANY RECOMPENSE WHATSOEVER.

SO----WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE TO COMMENT ON A POST THAT RE-CAPS PUBLISHES FROM THESE OTHER INDIVIDUALS A SIMPLE COMMENT OF "THANK YOU" WOULD BE APPROPRIATE.(THEY DESERVE AT LEAST THAT MUCH)

I AM GLAD THIS GAME OF HUNT AND GO SEEK IS FINALLY OVER.--MY BEST WISHES AND PRAYERS GOES UP FOR EACH ONE OF THE PROVIDERS OF INFORMATION AND TOO THE AVERAGE SITE ATTENDANT ON THE MANY OTHER SITES.---BLESSINGS

[..OKIEOILMAN] THAT WAS NOT MY LAST POST AND IT WAS NOT "THE POST"--STAY TUNED TO THIS STATION--SPONSORED BY DINAR DUMMIE GUMMIE BEARS--THE TREAT THAT PLEASES

Finance Ministry Predicts $130B 2014 Budget; Increased Reserves Provide Stability to Dinar

Increase the cash reserves of the Central Bank will strengthen the stability of the dinar

predicted the Finance Committee parliamentary an increase in the general budget for the year 2014 by between 7-10 percent from the current year budget, while the Ministry of Finance announced yesterday completed its image preliminary and that it will discuss the draft of this week with the ministries and independent bodies, under these projections, the budget next year would be about $ 130 billion.

Come these measures in order to approve the budget next year early after witnessing the process of approving the budget, the current state-Shada and attractive between the political parties in the House of Representatives, which led to delayed approval and the impact on the projects implemented in the country.

Member of the Finance Committee Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri said the “Center Brief for network Iraqi media “:” The Ministry of Finance is no longer so far the general budget for the coming year, however, they discussed the budget of the Supreme Judicial and balancing the House of Representatives to see the shenanigans that Tktnfema. “and explained that” the budget law requires that the Judicial Council to prepare its budget and sent to the House of Representatives, as The Council of Representatives, in turn prepare its budget and sent to the government for approval before approving the budget, the public to know the problems existing in particular with respect to conflict of figures. “

For its part, Ministry of Finance announced yesterday that it will be discussed this week with the ministries and independent bodies draft budget for 2014, confirming that it completed’s preliminary her. Said Undersecretary Fadel prophet told the “Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network:” The ministry has completed the initial select the image for the next budget year 2014, explaining that he “would be discussed with the concerned ministries next week.”

The House of Representatives has asked the Ministry of Finance earlier in the completion of development of the financial budget for the year 2014 and presented to the Council in the month of August next for discussion and approval.

To it confirmed the decision of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary deputy Mahma Khalil, that the increase in reserves Central Bank of hard currency will enhance the stability of the Iraqi dinar and develop the national economy.

Khalil said in a press statement: that the increase in foreign exchange reserves of the Central Bank for more than 80 billion dollars, which means that every Iraqi dinars located inside or outside Iraq covered two dollars and a half dollar, because the size of the blocks cash of the Iraqi currency has (33 ) trillion dinars.,

adding that this increase will strengthen the stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar and the international currency because it would be a safe haven for him, well that will enhance national economic growth. was the Iraqi Central Bank has announced to increase its reserve cash in hard currency to more than (80) billion dollars.

http://bit.ly/15djsMt

Parliamentary economic committee: Frozen Iraqi funds freed from restrictions

Confirmed the parliamentary economic committee, on Monday, said that frozen Iraqi funds freed from the constraints imposed on them after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII, noting that these funds are found in various international banks, particularly the U.S., Britain and Switzerland, pointing out that they will use in the provision of infrastructure infrastructure and armament file, as revealed by observers from the possession of the

Central Bank of nearly $ 84 billion in global banks the government can not manipulate them.

The UN Security Council voted on Thursday (June 27, 2013) on the exit of Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII after the settlement of the government all of its obligations with the Kuwaiti side except file debt, where he remained owed ​​by Iraq about $ 11 billion was agreed to be paid within two years through the deduction of 5% of the Iraqi budget or granting Kuwaiti investments to companies.

A member of the Committee on the economy and investment in the House of Representatives Amer Al-Fayez told (New Morning) that “Iraq and after his release from the provisions of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, freed from the financial and economic constraints that were imposed in the past.”

He said Fayez said, “We have billions of dollars Kersdh in international banks were seizure during the creation of Kuwait in 1990,” noting that “most of these funds exist in the banks of Britain and the United States, the U.S. and Switzerland.

There is no clear statistical size.
    Fayez pointed out that «the money freed after the Chapter VII are unrestricted and can dispose of them to the fullest, stressing that« the government will establish a mechanism to deal with these amounts.

A member of the Economic Committee that «there are two areas will be spending a large part of these two amounts, indicating that« the investment side will take the largest share because Iraq needs more projects to support the infrastructure and there will be a new breakthrough in this area.

Fayez warned that «The second area would be to develop military capabilities in conjunction with the Iraqi armament deals», dismissing «intention Iraq’s possession of offensive weapons as it came to the issues, especially since the defense area witnessing security successive developments in conjunction with the widening of the conflict on the Syrian front.

Either in connection with the protection of Iraqi funds has Fayez said that «there is an agreement entered into by the government earlier with the United States attached to the Treaty on the topic of military withdrawal of Iraqi funds.

He went Fayez «Under the agreement, the United States holds the protection of Iraqi funds regardless of the position of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations», pointing out that «this protection comes importance of that most creditors of Iraq are U.S. companies»

The Fayez noted that «not for this agreement to all sides of the Prosecutor has that her money to Iraq sue him once out of Chapter VII.

And a member of the Economic Committee predicted that «this protection will continue until a settlement with creditors through a road map where payment of dues», adding that «Washington will have a significant role in resolving the debt of U.S. companies to Iraq.

And at the same, the judge said Wael Abdul Latif told (New Morning) that «Iraq has a lot of money in international banks.

He said Abdul Latif that «among these funds amount to the Central Bank of Iraq up to $ 84 billion deposited in
    international banks discreet», adding that «the Iraqi government can not manipulate the money for it back to an independent institution has no right to the executive interference in their affairs». It is said that the citizen Bloc demanded the formation of an ad hoc committee to receive Iraqi funds abroad after the withdrawal of Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII.

The MP said the bloc Mohammed Allkash «should be strict controls to protect Iraqi funds abroad after graduating from the international trusteeship and we demand the formation of a special committee to receive the money to keep them ‘.

He called Allkash international companies «to invest in Iraq and the opportunity today became available more than ever before, he needs to large infrastructure as well as in the field of housing, as it did not stay there any excuse for the government in any way after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII to take off in the process of construction and reconstruction«.

http://bit.ly/120INFi

Parliament: exit Iraq from Chapter VII would give the freedom to dispose of his assets without external constraints

Iraq emerged from the provisions of Chapter VII, which were imposed after the invasion of Kuwait by the former regime in 1990, to return to the international community, after about 23 years of suffering and scourges, which paid for the Iraqi people.

Members of the parliamentary Economic Committee on certificates (News Agency): happiness ‘ Edit funds Iraq protection United States ‘ rivers will act freely in his money.

Member of the Economic Committee on the State of law Coalition MP Abdul Hussein Al-yassiri stressed that Iraq’s money in the investment fund has an open account at the Central Bank, and the Bank in turn has an account in a US Bank stockholders such funds after the departure of Iraq from Chapter VII.

He said Al-yasiri told (News Agency): that Iraq will be able to use its assets for the benefit of the country and therefore out of Chapter VII the political aspects because Iraq now minus rule and under Chapter VII means that Iraq against world peace.

He pointed out: the departure of Iraq from Chapter VII of great economic importance to Iraq and the country will be the case if the Governments in the world can act without American trust funds.

Al-yasseri said the State of law coalition led by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki that Iraq will be free of money paid to those affected by its entry into Kuwait and even citizens (Jordanians, Syrians, Palestinians, walasraein) who were present in Kuwait during the former regime to Kuwait.

Al-yasseri referred to: that Iraq will act as an independent sovereign State and entity and can dispose of his assets frozen.

Iraq had fulfilled its obligations to pay 41 billion dollars to Kuwait as reparations to the Iraq-Kuwait war, pay for the Iraqi people as a result of the policy of the former regime.
    He is a member of the Parliament’s Economic Committee that winner Amer Iraq from Chapter VII would open doors for companies to invest in Iraq.

He said the winner told (News Agency): based on the extension of the agreement between Iraq and the United States to continue the United States protect Iraqi funds would ease the dangerous vulnerability of Iraqi funds, especially because most proceedings against Iraq from American companies.

He added: the Iraq out of Chapter VII would liberate Iraq funds and reassure companies to invest in Iraq than Iraq economically because it will contribute to the development of Iraq’s economy.

The Economist praised as beautiful as Iraq to seek his exit from Chapter VII, noting that Iraq will be able to contend with American items without American tutelage.
    In a statement, “said Jamil (News Agency): the sovereignty of Iraq over all its assets in development will return after he left the seventh item lines after a request from both Iraq and Kuwait, and hoped that the Security Council will vote Friday on Iraq out of Chapter VII.

He added: that Iraq will be able to deal with international banks directly without the tutelage of Iraqi funds are protected and not exposed to any piracy and booking of the States permanent members of the Security Council, adding that Iraq would send a message to investors that they can invest in Iraq without funds to any bookings

The Economist noted: one of us banks to open branches in Baghdad, Basra, Erbil, and this is the message ttaminet to financial institutions in the world that Iraq will be the master of his property and has the right to financial relations with all States without having to trust us.

In the meantime, a member of the Economic Committee of the Kurdistan Alliance MP Ahmed Hassan Faizullah, that Iraq will be free of all restrictions imposed on it by the UN Security Council.
    He said Faizullah told (News Agency) to exit Iraq from Chapter VII will liberate him from all restrictions imposed by the UN Security Council and International Development Fund and Iraq will be the master of the Act.

He added: When liberated Iraq from this item will open the door to investment companies as well as open financial relations with banks

http://bit.ly/13j8Kq2

SteveI Update

Greetings members,Steve asked me to pass this on while he is out of town on a working vacation.

SteveI.....

Todd,

I talked to several of my guys in detail and we all still extremely excited about the timing of our investments. Apparently Iraq was not quite ready for change the value of their currency yet, but boy are they close.

Many of us felt that within several days from the lifting of the UN Sanctions Iraq would move forward. Looks like they are doing just that.

Several members have sent me some awesome articles regarding the fast moving progress and was very impressed with all that is getting done.

Several of my conversations discussed the upcoming Ramadan which starts this month would delay things, but was told that this time has nothing to do with any delays.

This is about Iraq moving forward. Personally it may happen before that, but time will tell. I believe the entire "Guru Community" is all on the same page regarding the timing.

It is very hard to stay grounded as the excitement builds daily as our lives are about to change. I am so happy for the Iraqi citizens on the giant progress they are making.

I am working very close with several financial institutions for the exchange of the currency. I feel that we are that close that the timing is now, not later. I will share more when I return.

You all have a safe Independence Day Holiday.

Blessings,

Steve

I will pass more along as I receive them, so until then, have a peaceful day.

Todd