12-18-2011 Freeway Bill Everything, and I mean everything is done and so we should be great for tonight! I cannot see any reason why it has not happened before now, but I can almost guarantee that this will be done, finished and you will have your money before Santa Claus comes...There are too many factors that weigh in to make it come at this time...Whether it be so US can collect taxes on this tax year or the fact that the UN gave them (Iraq) until January 1 to comply for lifting of the sanctions...tonight is the absolute best window for the RV that we have seen since Friday.

12-18-2011
Jonnywg this appears to be the day we're waiting for. In the next 24 hours info regarding the TALIBANI meeting, THE GOI, UN SANCTIONS should all come out. These settlements in public should force up-and-out the RV. Today will be a great day as we will know where we stand.

12-18-2011
DinarWishes UPDATE!!!! What I'm hearing is tonight /tomorrow...Lots of intel being spread around...things are still on track and everyone is just trying to get things completed!! That is Great News to me!! All thats needed is for it just to show! Watch out for the smoke and keep it out of your eyes!

12-18-2011 Doc We are starting to see news in the media saying this will not happen until 2013. Lots of other official statements saying beginning 2012. We are simply seeing the political wheels in motion and maintain it will get done but not until 1st quarter 2012. As for rate all the public statements continue around equality with the USD. Remember dedollarization is projected to occur around $1.15 so we see this as the upside of the initial rate. The ultimate goal is greater than Kuiwat. Again we report, you decide.

12-18-2011
Med SOONER OR LATER THIS ENTIRE GOVT HAS TO COME ON TRACK AND ACT LIKE A REAL GOVT. ME PERSONALLY HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE BOYCOTT, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE ALONG TIME AGO. I BELIEVE THAT IF SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TAKEN A STAND LONG AGO WE WOULD HAVE BEEN FARTHER AHEAD. FORGET ABOUT THE VALUATION OF THE DINAR FOR THE MOMENT. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN DURING THIS CRISIS, IT CAN’T THERE IS NO QUORUM.

12-18-2011 Freeway Bill According to everything I have heard tonight, we are still on track for a great end to the weekend...some say Sunday thru Monday, some say Monday thru Tuesday and some say other things (Adam Montana - Hannah's brother says it is coming in 2022 and it is going tobe 10 cents) [heehee] ...we will see this in 2011 and I am thinking we are going to have the most memorable Christmas ever!!!

Read more: https://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1gvOAvq3Z