Anbar: coordinating reasons delayed the advent of the negotiating delegation to Baghdad
13-06-2013 | (Voice of Iraq)

Baghdad, Omar Abdel-Latif

He attributed the Anbar tribes delegation delayed coming to Baghdad to meet with the Prime Minister to "coordinating the reasons", while detecting high-level official in the province said the demonstrators are ready to negotiate with the government and to listen to their legal demands.

It was expected to arrive in Anbar tribes Council delegation to Baghdad to meet with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and a number of officials to discuss and negotiate the demands of the protestors and the mechanism of their implementation during the next phase.

These developments come at a time during which the elders said Anbar province, seeking to permanently prevent sedition and stabilize their wallets.

A member of the delegation of tribal Sheikh Al Arkan behind Trmoz member of the provincial council in an interview for "morning" that there are some things that caused the delay the advent of the delegation of the families of the province to Baghdad to meet with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and discuss the demands of the protesters, without mentioning the reasons for not coming, but he also said that These reasons will appear in a timely manner.

For his part, the deputy governor of Anbar for Technical Affairs Sheikh Dhari Bridal demonstrators willingness to negotiate with the government to listen to them and to achieve their demands.

He grooms in an interview for "morning," said the delegation of tribal leaders of Anbar does not represent the protesters in the province, stressing that the sit-ins in the province will remain intact in the event of the delegation's visit to Baghdad and meet with the prime minister of being "represent themselves only," calling on the government to speed up the dialogue with the protesters and negotiate with them, pointing out that the government had previously formed a committee five and seven-to achieve the demands of the protesters, as these can ministerial committee to visit the protesters in the province and to listen to their demands without recourse to other parties and carry grooms from what he called "malicious" and who caused the escalation of the crisis between the government and the protesters.

In turn accused member of a coalition of state law, the Attorney Shaker Darraji, some political leaders in the western provinces to exploit the demonstrations in order to get votes in elections for the provinces of Anbar and Nineveh.

Darraji said in a press statement that the demonstrators' demands concerning the government has satisfied now that the government has responded to all the demands, except for the House of Representatives as they need to approve some laws.

He Darraji "the demonstrators if they have demands that have been presented previously, they should be submitted, and if the window with the Constitution, there is no justification for failure to perform, but the rest of the demands are not the demands of the protesters, but the demands of politicians who took advantage of these events.

The MP said that the leaders in the western provinces after bankruptcy politically began to compete with each other to exploit the protesters and get the votes in elections for the provinces of Anbar and Nineveh.

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said in an interview with Channel "Iraq," he read on television that a delegation are to negotiate with the protesters, expressing his lack of knowledge of those delegations, which was formed, said al-Maliki said, "I can say now is that there is no delegation negotiating and this is something media and on Ether I do not know the name of any person who will come to negotiate, "commented by saying," For the most part there are differences between the protestors on the things that will be to negotiate, and we are in any case not ready to negotiate with murderers and advocates of violence and sectarian or who are equipped and recruited militias and had acknowledged Al-Qaeda and calling for the killing of the army and the rest of the troops security. "He drew the Prime Minister that the government is willing to negotiate with the honorable and they have demands and they are looking for, but according to the constitution, despite the implementation of several demands by committees formed regardless of for negotiation or not, considering that the talk about the initiative launched by the cleric prominent Abdul-Malik al-Saadi is informative as well, and confirmed by saying "I did not briefed on the initiative of Sheikh Saadi also did not call me a no Ikhatabna one heard them as I heard the rest of initiatives through the media, and I can not say that I reject, or kiss her because I have not seen it."

https://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2W5wMDJh1