Talibani's replacement

Thread: Talibani's replacement

Talibani's replacement

My opinion is that Berham Salih’s replacing Jalal Talebani as the President of Iraq.

Maliki will not be replaced, to do so this early in trying to establish a democracy would create future dysfunction in party lines. That being said; everytime a disagreement arises no matter who the PM, the opposing party will start the no confidence rhetoric. Look more for balance and power sharing.....And Maliki is the parrot of the UN.

Iran is having just as many problems internally with polictics and the people are really restless. The timing of what happens in Iraq is important to the upcoming June elections in Iran. How will the US strategize in a manner to get an uprising in Iran at election time ? Does the process start 30, 60, 90 days before elections to become more effective.....And does a Iraqi currency with international value have an effect ?

So I was of the opinion Talibani would be taken off the ventilator, Barham Saleh would be nominated. I am still of the opinion that Maliki is not going anywhere and is the parrot of the US Ambassador. I am of the opinion that a major cog has been David Cameron of England and his threats to pull away from the EU, but that appears settled and I see England is being devalued. I am of the opinion that the back wall to this entire event is Mid May and this date has nothing to do with the protection of the DFI. And I am of the opinion that before March 1st Barzani will make announcements, the people of Iraq will be in celebration, and possibly all IQD speculators will know where they stand......My opinion comes from the grape vine.....and sometimes there are sour grapes, but this particular vine seems to be a quality producer. Just thought to share in a normal forum.....

Now that Barham Saleh arrived in Ankara on Friday, on an official visit to Turkey; he met with President Abdullah Gul........We need to see if the Kuwaiti PM shows up in Baghdad on Tuesday April 9th which may include some public announcements. Maliki won't be answering any questions Monday but Tuesday he may be getting some positive press....

Oddly enough mid May seems to be a coincidental landmark.

Back November 2011 an open forum conference was held with the nations leading CEO's with the speaker being Timothy Geithner. The question was asked by Scotts Turf Builder CEO ' When can we expect to see an economic improvement ?' Geithner answer, MID MAY 2013, CEO's reponse, 'Thats Bullshit' ! ( I have tried my darnest to find this article, it was in print and on the news but have had no luck. Take my word for what it's worth that this event did take place and that is what was said.

That being said; This past january into February or thereabouts our Congress raised the debt ceiling without a documented limit and agreed with the executive branch that they would 'review' the debt MID MAY....

Christine Legarde announces 2 new reserve currencies to enter markets.....MID MAY

Executive Order 13303 and protection of the DFI worth over 800 billion (known) to end May 22

Kuwait PM announces visit to Iraq scheduled for May 15th....

GOI Parliment not taking a break until May 15th.......

When Geithner made his statement he was getting hammered and nervous on that stage.....I believed several months afterwards that he had slipped and let the cat out of the bag on a date.....a date that major change was expected to take place. Since then Mid May keeps adding in major events, JUST FOOD FOR INQUIRY MINDS !

Other happenings in Kurd government are classified meaning it just isn't being freely discussed.....but Biden's 3 way fantasy may be a reality

Good conference call and the only group I can sit and listen to from start to finish........Darn accurate for a long time but the view is not the line at this point and the double cross ends up being the true line.......

Kurdistan has built an alliance with Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the USA, they have their own government and military, they are not working to become independent, they are already independent. The issue of separation has been the border issue, which according to reports Maliki is agreeing to the demarcation of borders which indicates they want and need Kurdistan to be partners in Iraq and not declare total independence. Hussain al-Shahristani is not a Maliki goon, his interests are directly related to the people of Iraq and their sharing of prosperity. Shahristani is the architect in the success of Iraq oil production, he is the man! His issues with Kurdistan have been exporting oil and by passing the Central which is considered stealing the people of Iraq's assets, in his view. Biden and his 3 way division which many in the forums say is crazy is not so ludicrous, there have been many mock governments and scenarios created in Washington since the Reagan years on how to proceed accordingly to the WHAT IF's concerning Iraq. Biden has been a long time observer in this arena and quite frankly is well versed on the subject. Basra also attempted to become autonomous but failed to gather enough signatures, this will be attempted again in the near future. They will not be divided but work as partners in growing the Central...

Hussain al-Shahristani is said to be one of the highly touted for the 2014 PM position, although suspected he will choose not run. Iraq is about to explode in construction and growth hitting double digits. Mutlaq has been soliciting companies to enter Iraq on the ground floor, Paul Hastings International Law Firm has been reviewing and assembling contracts for Iraq that would work in the real world and coincide with WTO standards. (much different than reported by one Guru that Maliki hired a US law firm to defend himself, Lol.)

Trade Bank is high tech, they have been doing letters of credit for Iraq for quite a while now and financing projects. They have ATM machines through out Iraq and have issued Visa, Mastercards for a few years now. They have received NO lower IQD denoms......nobody has viewed the new currency, YET ! You may be interested to review the Members of the Board......You may also note that their CEO went through the same attack as Shabibi back in 2011.

Interesting to follow the neighbor, (Iran).........The Iran government exchange rate of the rial is 12,260 - 1 usd.........The street exchange rate is 36,500 - 1 usd......The Iranian government is planning to change it to 25,000 - 1 usd......and then soon remove the 3 zeros ! They are ramping up agriculture, same as Iraq as we see the fields outside of Basra being irrigated (several other places also)..... Iran is planning on trade with a currency that matches, OR SO IT APPEARS.......

In a speech inside high profile meeting.......The people of Iraq have diagnosis of benign cancer Maliki and must be surgical removal so not to trauma but to greet success by less damage of flesh and small scar....... This is where and when the disassembly of power began...AND Hussain al-Shahristani is lead committee for helping resolve demonstrator demands

Lastly.....I am told........before Shabibi was ousted there was est; 23 trillion IQD outside the CBI.......The plan is to have a total of 30 billion NEW for Iraq.....Shabibi reported to the IMF that he could cover 130% with CBI reserves alone on both currencies being in circulation......at that time his Reserves were 68 billion......

Certainly not here to tinkle on the parade of hope......Anything is possible, that's for certain.......And there are NO troops in Iraq !! They are in Jordan for military exercises...EAGER LION......which has been a cover to move a massive amount of military equipment into the region....and why Russia has deployed its naval fleet to the Mediterranean Sea........All about Syria !!!!! And Israel protection.....

Blessings.....

Thanks tman23... Ultimately in the hands of our wonderful Creator... Despite all of the wrangling, conspiring, deception, and overall corruption that exists in Iraq, God is in control of this situation ultimately... This RV event is not just a physical event, but a spiritual one as well as it plays a part in God's prophetic Word...
    Wise as the serpent, yet gentle as doves...

@ popeye7........I agree, it is in the hands that gave man his first breath.....I always remember an incident on soil that was home to many atheists, or more so those who had no introduction to Christ or his Father.....never from the mouths was the word spoken! A lethal injury and from the soul bellowed "OH GOD HELP ME"...which taught me that every soul knows God and even though through ignorance or rejection the last hope and dying breath will call out the name of the Lord.

Blessings

Amen to that tman23.. Amen to that.... Many are just willingly ignorant as the bible points out... When they are in trouble, those who claim to not believe, suddenly become believers... Break Glass in case of emergency...

Peace Be With You...