From Louisville-G - very interesting!! BGG
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From Louisville-G - very interesting!! BGG

From Louisville-G - very interesting!! BGG

This is from one of our guys....very interesting.

[louisxxxxx-g] I think they are working in the background, not sure if that should have been active or if rates are right but for as short of a period that it was their I would say that someone didn't intend to make that visable, but it sure was exciting to see!! It was up for a quick minute around 4:50 EST. When I refreshed it was gone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	USD.jpg 
Views:	580 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	52

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
    "Truth is everlasting, but our ideas about truth are changeable. Only a little of the first fruits of wisdom, only a few fragments of the boundless heights and depths of truth, have I been able to gather"

Quote Originally Posted by BGG View Post
    This is from one of our guys....very interesting.

[louisxxxxx-g] I think they are working in the background, not sure if that should have been active or if rates are right but for as short of a period that it was their I would say that someone didn't intend to make that visable, but it sure was exciting to see!! It was up for a quick minute around 4:50 EST. When I refreshed it was gone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	USD.jpg 
Views:	580 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	52
    BGG

The rate showing in the picture is not $4.25
    The rate showing figures to be about $0.24 ( 24 cents)
    Your thoughts???

I am just a bit confused... why wouldnt the EUR and GBP and others not changed... Only the USD the others all show the old rates...

Quote Originally Posted by singingwolf View Post
    BGG

The rate showing in the picture is not $4.25
    The rate showing figures to be about $0.24 ( 24 cents)
    Your thoughts???

I think you take $1.00 and divide it by .24? can't remember the formula, but it is something like that, (i think lol
    hope that helps you figure it out!

Sell Rate 1170 dinar to $1 Changed to 4.25 dinar to $1 This is 1 dinar = $0.235 USD
    Buy Rate 1168 dinar to $1 Changed to 3.68 dinar to $1 This is 1 dinar = $0.272 USD

Must be test rates!!!

First time viewer and listener. Great call tonight!

Believe this is a fake (3 reasons).

1). CBI shows IQD / USD, which as explained above is not what is seen on the screen shot. The screen shot implies USD/IQD. So, if the rate was 4.25 IQD/USD, then the inverse would be 0.235 USD/IQD. So, the rate would actually be $.024 cents per Dinar. Not bloody likely.
    2). The other currencies have not been altered, not just one currency pair.
    3). The column of numbers would most likely NOT be centered. The decimal points should line up and the numbers would have a trailing zero (4.250 and 3.860).

Sorry Knight, this is not fake.

Vinman,
    Glad you joined us, welcome to the "no spin" just the facts zone