Steve I 1=22-2013

Thread: Steve I 1=22-2013

RED LILY

Steve I 1=22-2013

SteveI and PeoplesDinar Tidbits Tuesday Afternoon
    01/22/20130 Comments

jimplants, on 22 Jan 2013 - 13:12, said: IT SEEMS TO ME THAT MOST OF THESE ARTICLES SPEAKS AS IF IRAQ IS OUT OF CHAPTER 7 ALL OF THIS INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ...INVITING INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES TO BID ON PROJECTS ...WELL OVER A BILLION FOR THE AIRFORCE TO BUY F16 FIGHTERS..A VERY CONFUSING DAY BE BLESSED JIM

SteveI: They are, and Iraq will announce it in the very near future. Blessings, Steve

vanillabean, on 22 Jan 2013 - 13:44, said: wonder what the IMF guidelines are for the rate - remember seeing information in the past on this....since the IMF is owed monies they probably have criteria to be met - and not just a beginning floatof 1166 and then from there to repay the loans, right? Hope Steve can help with this question.

Hopesaway; The rate is already in the budget so it is already decided where it will start - and that is about $3.42

The S Family, on 22 Jan 2013 - 13:36, said:Not questioning you by all means. But why would they hold off on the announcement?

SteveI: That would be a good question to ask them, however, that makes perfect sense to roll out a huge news release that will incorporate many things not just one thing. This is very well times and thought out. I truly believe they are doing this properly and this is the only way to manage such huge news.

Furthermore, too many expatiations will be implied with this type of announcement, so they best have their act together and all laws necessary when they do.

Blessings,Steve

THANKS SIS.. posted in skype

I keep hearing about a possible float.
    Can someone explain what is and just how does a float work please?
    Thanks.